What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Madrid Spain

Toketoker

In Madrid looking for some good smoke to buy.... Not sure where to go just need a point in the rigt direction...

LEF

Veteran
Are you resident
I hear of cannabis clubs in spain

I hear the laws are really relaxed over there

ElRubio

Veteran
Clubs are only for residents (theorically). Besides you only become a member when you go in with another current member...so...

...and you have to have 50 posts in this forum for using the PM!!! so...good luck anyways-

hope you get something. I would try to grab smt inna growshop, or El Retiro Park (black guys), Lavapies square (moroccan and balck ppl) but probably you´ll get some poor quality hash. Hope it helps!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Plaza Dos de Mayo. Plenny Black hash.. Be cool, nice scene, but there are junkies around. Go late at night, when the clubs are open. Afghani Hash is known as 'ChocolatAY.' "" Madrid Me Mata...!"" (""Madrid, You Kill Me.>!"" so the local saying goes -- from too much clubbin', partying and little sleep) ---Been there, loved it. haha. Don't miss the Prado, it can take two days.

b3fr33

hope you get something. I would try to grab smt inna growshop, or El Retiro Park (black guys), Lavapies square (moroccan and balck ppl) but probably you´ll get some poor quality hash. Hope it helps!

I visited Madrid in late 2013, followed the guide on WeBeHigh, got off the metro at Retiro, walked into the park from the metro tunnel and was almost immediately met by black guys offering hash and weed.

The Morrocan hash was actually not bad, an egg for about 8 euros a gram, and better than a lot of what you can get travelling in Morocco.

The weed was average quality and about the same price, so would recommend the hash instead, as bang for buck it was better.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Plaza Dos de Mayo. Plenny Black hash.. Be cool, nice scene, but there are junkies around. Go late at night, when the clubs are open. Afghani Hash is known as 'ChocolatAY.' "" Madrid Me Mata...!"" (""Madrid, You Kill Me.>!"" so the local saying goes -- from too much clubbin', partying and little sleep) ---Been there, loved it. haha. Don't miss the Prado, it can take two days.

The "Afghani" you saw there is the "paki maroc" ... 15 odd years ago some English guy brought over a sack of Afghani seeds and started growing them for hash, the product is better than the traditional Maroc hash, goes for more money and so these genetics and hybrids of are spreading over there, and the product is becoming more available in Spain.

As others have said, Parc Retiro, is lovely place for a smoke, chill out beside the lake and enjoy watching the big carp cruising around. Haggle hard, look at many deals before buying, keep your valuables safe.

stasis

Veteran
I was last there 20+ years ago, I must admit. But, things like this change slowly in Espana. And it was my third extended trip there, always hanging out in Malasana, so consistency can be observed.

I'm just not sure I;d get all excited about hash in the 'egg' shape. It usually came through a person's 'digestive' system. If you know what I mean.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I was last there 20+ years ago, I must admit. But, things like this change slowly in Espana. And it was my third extended trip there, always hanging out in Malasana, so consistency can be observed.

I'm just not sure I;d get all excited about hash in the 'egg' shape. It usually came through a person's 'digestive' system. If you know what I mean.

Ah, yes, the eggs... Yes, they are in 10g eggs because they were swallowed and then shat out... But this is because they were the highest qualities that people don't want to risk by boat/truck

The bad news is that some of these Moroccans are not the most trustable guys and many are happily breaking up 100g bars of medium quality hash into 10g lumps .. And forming that into "eggs" to sell at the price of top quality.

The decent, medium quality 100g bar hash is about e3/G and the real eggs about e10/G to generalise

stasis

Veteran
Cool. I wish I was there again for the 4th time. Really fun place, with awesome people.

Latest posts

Latest posts