What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
this are those bullshit comments i like…. :-(
what i’ll mean you never understand in you life! -> FUCK OFF
another reason not to rejoin again… such bullshit comments … and stupid members there… never want to understand and talking this bullshit…
shut up and stop this shit…

just remember that you liked those shitty post against me @ the other place… thx for the thumbs up there :-(
it’s all there … who liked what …
why do you do this?
what is wrong with you?

those stupid comments made me stay away….
M.
I said it was my last post here, but since you ask me ...
What's wrong?
Well, I don't like that you throw shit on those who at some point no longer appreciate your attitude, even insinuating that someone can send you the police;

You are a good man (I really think so) but the ego is totally fucking your brain, Many FRIENDS have been trying to make you understand it for a long time ... (not like certain grupies and fanboys), but you call all us envy and bad peoples, and I am a bad person I tell you clearly.

Now, this is REALLY my last post here, I'll leave you with laurel and frankincense

I wished you and still wish you the best, always.
Beware of double-faced people...

Last edited:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
this are those bullshit comments i like…. :-(
what i’ll mean you never understand in you life! -> FUCK OFF
another reason not to rejoin again… such bullshit comments … and stupid members there… never want to understand and talking this bullshit…
shut up and stop this shit…

just remember that you liked those shitty post against me @ the other place… thx for the thumbs up there :-(
it’s all there … who liked what …
why do you do this?
what is wrong with you?

those stupid comments made me stay away….
M.
Keep focus on your beautiful & precious work. My advice would be, don’t loose energy on the boards. Take nothing personal and keep doing what makes you & yr work building further on important legacies and being thankful for all involved, even if you don’t share similar perspectives. History has shown how much bs and bickering surrounds Haze. The hordes of so called experts are perfectly entitled to share their perception of Haze etc.
Realising that some of your worst criticasters are actually offering help when read between the lines offers one a clearer picture than before.
As I’m as guilty as you are in that regard I try to stay open to criticism, ideas, blames etc all extremely trivial compared to the work you and other good members from around the world, most also active on various boards and thus criticism will always go hand in hand with art.
Keep yr emotions to yourself and close friends but please try to control yr emotional outbursts, such defence reaction feel like their infused by uncontrollable negative emotions because you feel blamed and attacked by some and pit way to much energy in trying to explain all things. The best example is sharing yr own cultivated fire gear. After such a unique experience will put everything in place by itself. Stay strong, keep cool, focus and don’t loose yr precious time trying to explain things that so few can understand, all other need more time & experience or they actually trying to help you.
Much ❤️💛💚

Last edited:

Azure

I was able to fix the droopiness by sweeping the base area clean to where I was just able to see roots. Also removed some garden plants that were crowding her base.
It appears she wanted to breathe more.
She perked up the next day and now all is well.
Although, I'm sure she's not going to like the cold weather coming very, very soon. Colombian 72 x THH
5EC0A7D9-3242-434A-9D41-0BA894D8C107_1_105_c.jpeg

92A7D659-0DBD-4E4C-9C43-7F49CB67C9B1_1_105_c.jpeg

funkyhorse

@funkyhorse

Do you plan on starting to light dep your plants anytime soon? Are you not concerned these Sativas may start re-vegging soon?
Gday Nexus
Light dep is for commercial growers or commercial breeders. For home growing it is too much I think
This is a test/experiment and I am learning. It is the first grow with the new greenhouse and the difference with the older one is huge. I have 2 more hours of direct sunlight and this new GH its hitting in winter temperatures of over 30C, much more suitable for tropical pure sativas
I did not expect to have this development with tropical sativas at this time of the year. I sprouted these seeds beginning july and I took them outdoors second half of july
Last year I learnt that sativas will keep flowering on winter until 1315 hours of light on ascending hours. Now I am on 1230 hours of light, I still have a few weeks to go. Last year I saw by november all pure sativas start growing only leaves, so the chop will be on second half of this month
Another option would be to bring them indoors to finnish but I am not convinced at all.
The most productive ones I will dry and cure as they come in whatever development stage they will be and the less productive ones I want to make brick/cob

kokomarin

Take few cuts and move mother in dark dominant area, to have better picture of favor plant, funky horse.
I lost haze selection and few other plants by police raid this summer, but still have to harvest few pounds..
This year everything what I have is level above everything commercial in EU.
Potent, sticky male from othxoh by jc was game changer in my case.
Nl5h fem sensi is only wld what I have in my gene pool for future crosses with two domestic nld lines, auto nld and oh what is my focus few years ago.
Now, I have few smoh from MadMac, Johnny C pan oh male in preflowering, everything outdoor.
Smoh from MadMac is smohxoh90golli?
For myself, I find all commercial weed work is accelate by grid for money, very few of this forum user know what is pygmme weed.

funkyhorse

Hi koko
I sadly never smoked pygmee. I also heard good things on ugandan, Mombasa weed and bushmen weed
Have you tried those?
Haze is better than the rest of the commercial stock. But it doesnt mean haze is the best in the world. This means commercial stock sucks big time. I smoked much better weed in real life in landraceland than what is available commercially which is degraded weed bred with Monsanto thinking in case of sativas or the different weed sources are absolutely non reliable, people believe in magic and the result is the degraded sativa weed I see coming from the canna world with a lot of fantasy and Hollywwod stories which have nothing to do with real life old weed
A lot of excellent weed has been lost because it is not adaptable to indoor growing or is not for northern latitudes, greed or other motives

In this picture you can see the 4 Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 girls from MadMac(these are the ones labelled Seedsman Haze from MadMac) crossed accidentally with the Northern Thailand 2008 hermaphrodite girl and in the back is Northern Thailand 2008 P1 seed in the back for reference. The cross is almost finnished while the P1 is only making a few pistils which are happily pollinized by Northern Thailand 2008 P1 male
Haze has clearly tamed the thai. I am not a photographer, sorry for pics quality. I just started taking pics now with growing weed, I never took a pic in my life. It really helps, sometimes I spot things in the pics I dont see alive
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 in front and N Thailand back.jpeg

In this one you can see the plant structure which is columnar as the rest of this cross. It is surprising because both parents have a lot of branches
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 1 (5).jpeg

Some pictures with the black underground of the most productive pheno
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 1 (3).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 1 (4).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 1.jpeg

Lowers
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 1 (2).jpeg

I am intending to cut the plant except the two lower branches hoping for revegging in case this is any good
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 1 (1).jpeg

This is the least productive pheno. Looks typical grinspoonesque like all progeny coming from MadMac haze or the original Seedsman Haze. You see, now I am spotting in the pic the spider web I didnt see alive
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x n Thai hermie girl 3 4.jpeg

Have a nice thursday!

kokomarin

I always use revegetation for cursor, but also cutting for better knowleauge.
My haze dom finishing now, full three months of flowering, started in April from seeds.
Pygmme weed is tropical African land race, ugly look, smell is mix of rotten meat, empty can of fermented black paper filled with gunpowder,smoke is extremly strong. High is hallucogenic,but shortest then weed from muslims in same area.
Pygmmes is non growers community, bushmans also only collecting from nature.
Funky horse your haze is iact like auto, but if you have summer to come, everything will start revegetation process.with cuts you can go in two ways, finishing properly and start revegetation outdoor.
I have similar attitude about modern commercial weed, and similar taste for type of high but your climate is better.
Do you have some incense glue sandalwood dominant in smell with citrus background? 🙂