What's new

Madd Farmer Genetics GoFundMe Fundraiser

Talesofchronica

Hi… please let me know if this is against the rules, I tried to find the most appropriate place to post this.

Some of you may be familiar with Madd Farmer of Madd Farmer Genetics. I don’t know if he ever posted here on these forums but I have gotten to know him over the last 5 years or so and he’s such a good dude. His genetics have helped me so much and I rely on them as medicine.

Anyway the reason I’m making this post is because Madd has been in a tough place. He moved from California to Oklahoma a few years ago but he has a medical d condition that has made it hard for him to get started again.

Anyway he’s our brother and he’s struggling mentally and financially. His medical condition has gotten a lot worse and a lot more expensive. I don’t want to put his medical info out there but he has a gofundme. I wouldn’t be sharing this here if I hadn’t donated myself.

I’m hoping the canna community can come together for him. He doesn’t know that I’m posting this here and I’m not telling him that I am—I think he would be too proud to post here himself. He raised enough money to attend his daughters graduation but that still leaves a lot of medical expenses!

Please even if you can only afford to give $5 or $10 I encourage you to do so, or share the link if unable to give at all.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are a good person to post this thread friend. I don't see anything wrong with helping out someone by choice. If anyone wants to help I think it would be a good way to grow spiritually and help someone at the same time. Please give if you can and if you can't then send good thoughts.

Of all the states to be sick in I think OK is the worse because this state lacks good medical resources. Anyway, friend, I hope Mr. MaDD finds peace.