What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Machine Learning-Mediated Development and Optimization of Disinfection Protocol and Scarification Method for Improved In Vitro Germination of Cannabis

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
High peeps,
I'm not sure if this goes here, if it doesn't pls move it.
I think it's pertinent to share knowledge to better understand how to improve germination rates, or even keep seeds viable for a longer time if you chose not to germinate them.

It includes a nice diagram with the anatomy of seeds in great detail, worth reading IMO.

Peace and Pot

Improving in-vitro germination

1697099391649.png

on a side note, scarifying seeds is a common practice already, I have read of others doing it on the fora already, some of you must have heard of lightly scraping the tip of the seeds on a nail file a couple times to get better germination. (those of you who haven't, try it it works).

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
High peeps,
I'm not sure if this goes here, if it doesn't pls move it.
I think it's pertinent to share knowledge to better understand how to improve germination rates, or even keep seeds viable for a longer time if you chose not to germinate them.

It includes a nice diagram with the anatomy of seeds in great detail, worth reading IMO.

Peace and Pot

Improving in-vitro germination

View attachment 18902856
on a side note, scarifying seeds is a common practice already, I have read of others doing it on the fora already, some of you must have heard of lightly scraping the tip of the seeds on a nail file a couple times to get better germination. (those of you who haven't, try it it works).
Thanks for the information, very interesting.