What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary {{{MAC#1}}} Capulator Clone

EExtinct

Theyre looking great! I just got my hands on the MAC finally been trying to get for years. Starting to grow out a mother. Still hunting sour diesel down lol

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what separates it from most hybs today…. the Colombian influence ….really enjoy the ire high…..
ganj on…..
Well from the ones of them familiar (Except for one incredible exception 🍒 :sasmokin:)
0366E887-A9FA-4494-8428-2B3A57586F64.jpeg
282A3AD1-7A59-4429-BC75-739D906C83C5.jpeg
C40BC55A-0780-41FF-B754-53690412A888.jpeg
6F671B0C-FD25-4DF3-BF24-B3A9FA85AB96.jpeg
it’s just superior it produces much better flowers incredible flavor taste affect and strength... Now I’m all set I got a lot accomplished I’m very satisfied this is what it looks currently it’s 2000 W of metal halide flanking 600 W of HPS

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theyre looking great! I just got my hands on the MAC finally been trying to get for years. Starting to grow out a mother. Still hunting sour diesel down lol
Thank you 😊 btw when you find that sour diesel let me know because that’s something I would love to get my hands ,probably feel at this point it’s a tired old clone I’m very familiar with it it was around For a long time and absolutely was king

EExtinct

Thank you 😊 btw when you find that sour diesel let me know because that’s something I would love to get my hands ,probably feel at this point it’s a tired old clone I’m very familiar with it it was around For a long time and absolutely was king
Will do, i found an old time who says he has AJs and Weasels cut but has to grow them out to take cuts so im waiting and we will see. Definitely old by now but if you keep them happy they will still kick ass.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s interesting I know old clones are finicky some maintain vigor & some lose it …Blue dream for example has incredible vigor still to this day and so does GG number four

Drumskinz

wish I had a higher ceiling in my grow room like you to let my girl’s start out a bit taller…oh well kinda like “Dan’s Buds” room at home…what was it a yellow room or was it red or some other color…can’t remember…well anyways here’s to ”DB” still miss that ole dude

Akss

wish I had a higher ceiling in my grow room like you to let my girl’s start out a bit taller…oh well kinda like “Dan’s Buds” room at home…what was it a yellow room or was it red or some other color…can’t remember…well anyways here’s to ”DB” still miss that ole dude
I believe it was pink...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

MendoBreath, OGKB2.0 and Hammer’s Kush as well :watchplant:

I believe it was pink...
Yes …Dansbud … I got Mendo breath from him I got blue dream from him and I got many many more from him..miss his good nature

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup gg4 still going strong, about to get her back too. RIP DansBud i didnt know he had passed, i just got back on ic mag havent been on in years
I’ve got four large Macs I intend to take down today if I can get to it we can see what they look like in maturity

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out some mac f3's recently and they looked pretty much dead on with clone pictures ive seen, chunky and really caked in thc.

A few of them are very Colombian tasting, reminded me of some nice hazes.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I grew out some mac f3's recently and they looked pretty much dead on with clone pictures ive seen, chunky and really caked in thc.

A few of them are very Colombian tasting, reminded me of some nice hazes.
Sweet:cool: