What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maastricht

sith44

Westmalle is excellent Skip! Try : Orval, Westvletern, Chimay, Achel, LaTrappe, Rocheforte, and other Trappiste beers as well. I'm actually writing a recipe for Westmalle's cook book!

Today the coffeeshops in Maastricht will be open for foreigners as well. But the Mayor has told them that they will face legal action if they do. It will be interesting to see what happens.

THC123

Veteran
I went to a shop in maastricht after work with colleagues and they told me they will try to stapy open unless the mayor closes them down again, I could enter as a foreigner

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Onno-580x487.jpg

Florere

I’m from Amsterdam.
As far as I know you just need proof that you are a adult (so id) to buy weed. I think in Maastricht it’s not different

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I’m from Amsterdam.
As far as I know you just need proof that you are a adult (so id) to buy weed. I think in Maastricht it’s not different

There you need proof of residents and ID, not like Amsterdam.

AON

hello Guys, im.searching for a serious and trusted Contact in Maastricht.

Back in the Days, i was there 2007/2010/2014 on the boat and at the easy going.

Now - the atmosphere is lower... as in the prime times. The dust is going away... but i will come back for shopping something special.

Some.of you - maybe can help me?

Send PM! I would be very happy!

best Greets out Germany

Latest posts

Latest posts