What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lumatek zeus lights?

LilMan.45

Hi there I've been looking really hard into this and was wondering if anyone had any info or experience with the zeus 600w, 600w Pro 2.6µmol or the 2.9µmol as I can get either 1 for a reasonable price and also is there any other light in there category range to consider thanks and have a good day 👍

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That light is fine and will work perfectly for you. If you don't mind paying the price get it and check back with us, let us know. It may be a little hot when using it with seedlings but you already know that. I like the Zeus 600 thumbs up.

LilMan.45

That light is fine and will work perfectly for you. If you don't mind paying the price get it and check back with us, let us know. It may be a little hot when using it with seedlings but you already know that. I like the Zeus 600 thumbs up.
That's what I'm going to go with the 600w not pro version tho as I can get the 600 for a very reasonable price and will report back after a little use of getting used to it,thanks again for the info mate 👍

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have to say you don't see very many 5-year warranties on lights like Mars. Most are for 1 to 3 years max for the lights that I've seen. Plus the price is very good compared to some others. Mars, you got me looking pretty hard at this one.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I have to say you don't see very many 5-year warranties on lights like Mars. Most are for 1 to 3 years max for the lights that I've seen. Plus the price is very good compared to some others. Mars, you got me looking pretty hard at this one.
here is the warr... imo, its a 1 year warr... claiming 5years is BULLSHIT
  • Within (1) year. Full-cover warranty: Free components, free repair service, free shipping costs.
  • (1)-(5) years. Limited warranty: Free components, the buyer is responsible for repair costs and shipping costs.

growshopfrank

Veteran
Word of advise if one is thinking about buying any lumatek lighting product.
Before you buy call the vendor up and tell them that your week old fixture has just died and how do i go about getting warranty service.
Prepare to be underwhelmed.
The company offers 0 warranty support to its distributors or any of their customers.