What's new

Lucifer OG

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows !

I plan to grow some Lucifer OG F2 beans in my next run, still have 4 seeds that are pretty old so i cant pass on these genetics:)

I wanted to ask if some of you would have any infos, input, experience with the Lucifer OG ? How are they growing, stretch and so on ? Any pictures as well maybe ? Or if you can redirect me to sone topics on the forum, basically i take everything :biggrin:

I’ ve searched in Karma’ s section but I didnt find a lot of information.

Many thanks in advance, and best vibes to all !

SM

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lucifer OG is Karma Genetics early work that is essentially the base line for what became the Biker Kush line.

Hell's Angels OG x SFV OG Bx1

SFV OG x (SFV OG x Afghani) - if I'm not mistaken, was the original out cross.

Check MeltingPot's albums to see some pics of the Lucifer OG line.

I happen to have a couple clones of Lucifer OG x Chem Sis under the dome in the clone tray that I am really hoping will root!!!

Good luck with your seeds - great genetics!

dank.Frank

gmanwho

Veteran
hell ya. lucifer og is one of the stronger og's or plants period ive been exposed to. def in my top 3. it smells like a wet bag of scale when shes right.

there are plenty of pics of it from chaco , or slipkid, an now stardog, all same alias. he once called it "frisco kush" "cocainekush" "lucy" as well as lucifer og. i think his thread is something along the lines of " nevilles haze x everything" he currently still runs it, as myself. thou i've had some issues stemming from pathogens on an off so she seems to be one that has a lower immunity to plant pathogens. because of pathogens ive strayed away from running her often. But i hold that cut very dear, an would seriously be upset if i or any of the crew lost her as a whole

i also believe rasputin made f2's at one point, meltingpot worked with it as well when i passed him chacos cut in maybe 2015 -2016 - 2017?

lucky to say i have 50 or so beans of chacos f2's or maybe those would be f3's now;? a pack of metingpots lucifer x chem sis fems in the fridge. then the lucifer x sis found in some of meltys seed pops, which is getting ready for flower as i type.

she grows similar to the sfv i would say. denser with higher yields. she can yield very well. think i would say the hells angel og dominance is what your after. bodhi has a few ha og crosses currently, "angelica" an i forget the others. i think moseswellfleet here has a few ha og crosses from bodhi i seen in the bodhi tester thread.

the smell is intoxicating. i am a light smoker mostly, her high can get ontop of me, an after only 2 hits i am sailing. she lets me know im high an i often repeat in my head "damn or fuck im high". visually ,for me, a few more hits she starts messing with my vision some, i start to see pixels, like i can see air molecules rushing at me. an when the high comes down i often take a few deep breathes with a sigh, like i was just on a intense roller coaster or situation. took an intense journey in my mind. everyones different, but hey maybe it was all those years of psilocybin adding up to my effects?

take care when popping those, there's prob gold in there!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Still holdin a og pack or two big ups to this thread and brother karma

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the input fellows!

Dank.Franck yeah i know for the Biker Kush line, that is basically one of the reason for not letting these beans seat in my fridge :biggrin: I’ ve found two pics in MP’ s album, i’ ll pm him for more infos ! My F2 are his work though:)

Looking forward to see what you’ ll bring out with the Lucifer OG x Chem Sister !

Gmanwho, wow it gave me more taste to crack these beans after reading your post:biggrin: Hell yeah i know Chaco’ s topic, i’ ll go to dig into this one, thanks for the tip. I’ ll try to check Rasputin’ s posts too. I already searched in MP’ s topic but didnt find much, and i think that Phillthy did some of them as well but i was not able to find pics..

I’ ll try to document myself more on the SFV og as i never grow it, but happy to read that the Lucifer OG is a good yielder, nice !

Best vibes and keep the infos coming, anyway i’ ll use this topic to report my grow :tiphat:

C

ChicagoG

picture.php

flo

picture.php

veg

Its not F2 just plane LUCY OG
taste/smell/smoke/high like real OG.

Flower time is 70 days.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ChicagoG !

Wow very nice, thanks for the pics and the infos :tiphat:

Is it only one plant in Flo on the first picture ? If yes did you top the plant ?

As well how big is the stretch please ?

Looks really awesome and yes nice yielder:)

C

ChicagoG

šunka-maslo;8829393 said:
Hey ChicagoG !

Wow very nice, thanks for the pics and the infos :tiphat:

Is it only one plant in Flo on the first picture ? If yes did you top the plant ?

As well how big is the stretch please ?

Looks really awesome and yes nice yielder:)

Not one plant few of them,when taking clones some grow like toped sometimes.

Strech is very good about 2,5-3 if room is hotter.
Also i chose more Sativish phenos in OG seeds.
This I take at 70 days with few ambers trichomes but preferable it will be 75 for 30% ambers and real ripe stage.
But at 70 it is very good and rush at begining of high is little stronger at that stage so i find it sweet spot at 70d.

And OG smell even when you roll outdoors it smell in some radius of you very very pungent smell and taste.

For ordinary folks nothing beat propper OG.
That is only strain when i smoke it longer all my clothes and flat start smell like weed.
So terpy shit you will love it.
:)

nickman

Veteran
Great genetics u have there...!!!...

I’ve seen plenty of real nice pics and always hear nothing but usually good stuff about the Lucy...!!!...

And WoW, Gman does make it sound so dam good doesn’t he...!!!...
Shit, I thought that I was the only person to ever see though’s floating air molecules...!!!... weird shit man. . .

I also used to do a lot of acid and shrooms.......

:tiphat: Good vibes to u and your grow... !!! ...

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellows !

Thanks a lot for all the return:)

It will be my very first time with some OG genetics so i dont want to screw it ^^ I already cant wait to crack those beans according to what i’ ve read :biggrin:

Did some research in Chaco’s thread but it is a bit difficult to go trough the 350 pages :biggrin: Managed to find few infos anyway but will still dig into it. Unfortunately Rasputin’ s pics are gone...

I think i will let them 3 weeks of veg more or less and then top + pinch them as much as possible in order to reduce the stretch, my space is little (80x80x160) and i am running a clay pebble / hydroton system so generally the stretch is big. I plan to start the grow in about one month, when i’ ll be done with my Starbud Sister actual grow :wave:

Vibes !

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sorry about the pics, sunka. It was a foolish move on my part, some of my old threads are junk without them and I lost some I can't get back!

Luckily I still have a couple photos of Lucifer OG.
picture.php

picture.php

I included the veg shot because in my limited experience growing this line some of the best plants have had large elephant ear type fan leaves in veg. I've only seen about 20-30 plants in veg from this line, including f2's, so it's not a hard and fast rule by any means. Just an observation.

The flower is from the keeper of the tester pack Karma gave me. She was so good that I separated some of the F2 seed from her from the overall group. Need to see if she reproduces similarly because her high was remarkable. One of the best smoking plants I have come across. Great flavor, lemony fuel with a little sweetness. The best attribute was the high. A solid 3 hour buzz that just felt good. More than a couple times it happened that I noticed it had been 2-3 hours since my last hit and I still had a good buzz going. Not many lines can hit me like that.

To answer your questions from the first post; she grows similar to OG clones but a bit more compact. Likes a lot of calcium and magnesium, stretch isn't too bad - maybe double veg size if fed right. Relatively heavy feeders. Word of warning; the line has potential to autoflower on certain individuals if allowed to become rootbound. If you up pot on time it shouldn't be an issue.

Overall it's a great line. Karma put together a classic way back when which time has borne out. Great to see how far he has come since then. Enjoy the beans, sunka! Keep us posted.

gmanwho

Veteran
ohh ya rasputin, the autoflower part. not just rootbound, unhappy overall conditions as well. also the lower heavily shaded sites could kinda autoflower too. another reason to strip the lowers.

been there when she does this " im in veg but im kinda lightly flowering,but not advanced flowering". kinda like a veg stasis point. then i would strip/clean alot of the lower nodes off, an even mid to upper sites, let her focus on top shoots only. bammmm an she starts to veg again. then she throws 3 leaf growth for a few sites then all is normal again.

ive had a few og sfv varieties do that. its almost like there are to many nodes or sites that the plant energy is divided into. say theres 100 nodes, remove 80% so it can give its focus on that 20%. or it could be the lower sites giving off flowering pheromones making the rest of the plant think it maybe time to flower. then the plant "see-saws" between veg an flower. but not a reveg if that makes sense.

another sign of that is really really tight node growth. in 2 inches there would be 10 nodes. gotta clean that up.

have 5 or 6 lucifer ogs in cups that are very big for the cup. they have that tight node syndrome i was talking about above. i wanna snap a couple pictures. also have a single Lucifer og x chem sister just getting into flower. Gearing up for a monocrop of her as well. rightfully named " Lucy's Sister". she has that broad older fan leaf u speak of rasputin. hopefully i dont mess her up....

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellows !

Many thanks for the inputs, much appreciated :tiphat:

@Rasputin : No worries, i exactly know this as i am in the same situation and i lost X Megabytes of pictures unfortunately...

Nice to see these pics, and i hope i' ll have some of this Lemon Fuel phenos :biggrin: Thanks for the infos, i cant wait ^^

@Gmanwho : Great infos too, and i would love to see some pics of your Lucifer and Lucifer's Sister hell yeah please :)

Mine will start in more or less 3 weeks i' d say !

Tynehead Tom

I was gifted a hefty sack of Lucifer og f2 in 2018 and have been quietly working away doing my thing.
Bought up the last packs of Karma's Old Grandpa Scratch in 2016 and have grown out 4 packs with one remaining in the fridge. From the first 4 packs a helluva stud was found and also a female I've dubbed "precious". She is lucifer og leaner big time and frosts up like nothing I have seen. This summer she will get crossed with a Lucifer F2 male or two and I also have a Biker kush(original release) male I've been keeping around.

My precious ;)
picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice picture Tom:) Almost looks like it is cover with snow :biggrin:

I didnt know about this Old Grandpa Scratch, nice genetic and nice crosses plans !