What's new

Lowryder Cuttings

Im gonna try to take cuts on my ML's just for shits and giggles, everyone says its not possible but i'd like to see for myself rather than pondering forever.

I'll let you know what I personally find out when the time comes.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you keep the rez temps below a certain degree u can stop the flowering i believe.. so this might be a feasible way to veg out and take cuts of autos.. IDK sounds pointless because you could just do that with a 12/12 strain..

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Ok check it out this is how it will go down if you take a cut before it has started to flower. It will root and the flowering will most likely be stunted during this rooting phase but the second it roots it will start to flower. You guys need to understand that true autoflower plants flower off of age not light cycle. If the main plant phenotype plans on being finished at lets say 70 days then any cut you take will finish off at around the same time. Would be a waste of a spot in a clone tray or cloner. It would be better and you would yield way more by just producing your own seed stock.

Perka

chubbynugs-
Yes seeds are good but then I dont have any good smoke? Only weed with seeds.
How many seeds can u get from one lowryder?
I was thinking to put 10 seeds clone them and have 20? 10 that are 15 days after?
I will try and see what happens.

Peace

I planted 2 lowryder2 x diesel sedds I found 1 was a male and the other a female I took the male out. The male at the time had approx. 10 seeds but the plant was still yoo young but you could see the tiny seeds in there tiny shells

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
doobieman2259-
Eh male plant with seeds? No I dont think so, sorry.

hehehehe i was reading that as well and was very stoned at the time so put it down to an error on my part but rereading that in a semi what sober state hehehehe no males dont have seeds... maybe he was reffering to pollen sacks :D