What's new

low ryder x nl

X

xinsanewickedx

i have some beans for a lr x nl ,this is my af grow whats the best way to go with this strain?i would be very greatful for any help with this.thanks alot

krazycure

that's a little bit generic, you might want to provide a little bit more info. Do you want to do soil or dro? indoors or outdoors? What kind of lighting do you have available? Any stealth aspects to consider? Etc.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At one time 3-4 years ago Doc chronic had this cross for sale but I do not think that one was full auto or it would still be around.

Plus I do know one other person that has some of this cross because I passed it on to them so we can expect sometime in the future we'll see it around.

S_a_H

lowrdr

At one time 3-4 years ago Doc chronic had this cross for sale but I do not think that one was full auto or it would still be around.

Plus I do know one other person that has some of this cross because I passed it on to them so we can expect sometime in the future we'll see it around.

S_a_H

excellent! cant wait to smoke northern lights, was thinking about making my own cross at some point

X

xinsanewickedx

ok well this my first grow since coming back to ic so i am doing indoor ,soil and using cfl's and they were a gift from a buddy on over grow a few years ago

Latest posts

Latest posts