What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Los Angeles Growers

Mexfunk

I know im not the only one growing here:peek:. Maybe some of you guys out here can share your pics and give some outdoor growing tips for this area :). and also share pics of your elite souther cali strains.

Mexfunk

Nice plant you have there..
you dont really want to see my plant, nothing special about them they are just some bagseeds. i want to sharpen my greenthumb before i pop some good genetics i have saved up :)

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Sorry no outdoor tips.

Sorry no outdoor tips.

I know im not the only one growing here:peek:. Maybe some of you guys out here can share your pics and give some outdoor growing tips for this area :). and also share pics of your elite souther cali strains.

1 tip - grow indoors

Bubba Kush

California Grown :dance013:
album.php

smokefrogg

Veteran
here a couple outdoor, afghan x lowyrder #2
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

a small thai plant, should be done in time, just put it outside the other day, it's sister will remain inside
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

random bag seed
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

indoor it's the same as anywhere else so i won't post those...

Latest posts

Latest posts