What's new

Looking for the perfect strain.

I'm looking for the perfect strain. The thing is I can't rais enough money to get the amount of seeds I need by planting time. :frown: . But I can afford Nirvana seeds, which by the way are awsome :headbange . So I need something with a high yield and high potency but that'll do great in Southern Cali. Any suggestions? :chin:

G

Hi Smart Smoker, This is really a smoke report forum, but since these people would be the most knowledgeable on the subject, so if it were me I'd go with White Rhino hands down.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
The PERFECT STRAIN? you mean "THE ONE". we're all lookin' for it. unfortunately "the one" is different for every user.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I've grow the "one" for four years now. Just got beans for the next "one". It all boils down to your presonal taste. What may do it for you may not do it for your friend. I do hear that the White Rino is pretty decient smoke. I liked the Legends Ultimate Indica. When grown organic beautiful plant. Great taste and alot of bud weight with a very relaxing high. Tolerance builds slow. Did not induce parinoia in my case. Did help me with intense nerve and muscle pain.Did leave me functional. Makes great hash. Will be beginning a grow of BOG's Sour Bubble BX2 very soon. That may fill the niche your looking for.Try to get the best genetics you can afford after studying the strains and smoke reports. HOPE YOU FIND YOUR HOLY GRAIL :canabis:

cpt.kush

hey smartsmoker i was thinking about getting ak48 iv heard alot of good things about it,i was also thinking about there pappya

Pajasuo

To me almost the perfect strain is Lowryder or any strain with autoflower trait. Im working on the PERFECT one all the time, it would be autoflowering and yet very potent strain. Still some breeding ahead...
In your situation I would go with BigBud as zeppelindood already said.

G

I've tried a few Nirvana strains over the last couple yrs (Ice, Northern light, B-52, top 5 mix, bubbleicious)

...so far the one that impressed me the most has been ICE

the rest were medicocre at best

go to *********** he prices are really low and his genetics are world class. I havne't tried his chemo but i'm sure it would be awesome

Latest posts

Latest posts