What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turtle farmer

I thought I was in... Sent my addy ,never heard back.
I'm available if needed
Peace

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey OJD,

If you need me, put me down for = TriangleKushxLemChem & GSCxLemChem

Cheers,
BeL

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Sounds Sweet.Done too much for Me already Bro.But I will purchase a couple when its time for sure.Peace and Stay Safe, DancesWithWeed

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
any word on the possibility of fem testers or is that just a dream I had? :)

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Yeah,i'm still in,i've just stuck everything that was vegging in to flower so is perfect timing!

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
I have plenty of room for testing if any spots are open. Looking forward to seeing this round of testers. Good luck to all the testers!

B

bigganjabud

Thanks for the kind words it really does mean a lot. And yeah the next few months are all about her period.

Midwest man ,both Mrs bgb and myself send all our thoughts and prayers in your direction mate

Stay strong

And please give her a big hug from all of us at icmag

soserthc1

Say what ya feel man......

That's the kinda post you hesitate before hitting but undoubtedly say " fuck it" and hit that send button ......

I thought I was in... Sent my addy ,never heard back.
I'm available if needed
Peace

Still no response and one of these threads have been deleted

Pretty much...

Why the fuck has there been like 17 threads for this? if im watching the one that got deleted, why start a new one that ppl are more than likely to miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.