What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking for testers of the following strains
Seeds will be ready end of June and will need to be started early July. If you can't start then don't put your name down

Lem chem project

1 girl Scout Cookies forum cut
2 girl Scout Haze Cookies
3 cheesedog
4 triangle kush
5 triangle kush cookies

OG chem project

1Girl scout cookie's forum
3 cheesedog
4 diesel Dipped Cookies
5 ecsd x casey jones

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
damn, just started a round, my next available space is early august.. maybe I missed this one but I'll keep my eye out for the next one for sure...

good luck to everyone, sounds like some lovely chemmy goodness is coming your way :biggrin:

if you get started late on these, I can help out from the 1st or 2nd week in August.. I'd prefer the LemChemCheesedogs if possible, but I'd be happy with the others as well :)

Last edited:
What do you know my room is ready to come down around then :)

Would definitely go for diesel dipped cookies or ecsdxcj

actually, id grow em all mwuhahahah

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php

Heres where id like to run some of your testers. A legal grow. Just one of the rooms hes got....

End of june is perfect! Id like to run the testers at a buddies legal grow.... guaranteed all males to be killed. Good enviroment.... although summer isnt the best timing he would run em proper for you bro. June is a make or break time for legal canadian weed so pls keep me on the list if I qualify and ill let you know whether my buddy will be able to run em end of june.... just lemme know if your down. My friend is a big time kush head and hes commercial so quick turnaround and potency is what he needs... although hes more quality than quantity....

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Wow, i tried to sort out what i would love to test and lol i would love to grow all over cheese to the casey... amazing crosses Sir!

from the cookies to the diesel amazing! im in for anything if u need some more testers :)

Gramse

If you want to see the gsc or the diesel dipped cookies in bush form, I can make it happen :D

Edit: the Og chem crosses

Last edited:

Golden Tree

Canadian tester present...I'm in...TLO Organics... Have run both strains Chem and cookies...love to see what you offer...

Respect...

Golden Tree

krustallos

Veteran
Looking for testers of the following strains
Seeds will be ready end of June and will need to be started early July. If you can't start then don't put your name down

Lem chem project

1 girl Scout Cookies forum cut
3 cheesedog
4 triangle kush
5 triangle kush cookies

OG chem project

1Girl scout cookie's forum
3 cheesedog
4 diesel Dipped Cookies
5 ecsd x casey jones

Howdy ojd, I've got plenty of room to pop seeds and document.

I'm interested in the Lem Chem - Cheesedog and Triangle Kush.

picture.php

picture.php

Q

quokka

I can test the 'GSC x OG Chem' as soon as i get them, they would be flowered small but i can flower them all.

Have never grown testers before but i have shared a few pictures of things i grew.

I have 2 of the 'Original Diesel x GSC' and 2 'ECSD x GSC' just starting to flower now.

Meek

Nice seeing ya around!
I'd be down for the TKxLemChem or GSCxOGChem for a run.

Either way, good luck!

-SD

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
if U still need... I'd like to run BOTH of the of the cheesedog crosses.... for comparisons....

B

Bob Green

Hey OJD, I am sure some unreal fire will come out of your new gear. I am looking forward to seeing the people you pick to put on a sick ass show!

Good luck to everybody testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts