What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for partners to sell smoking devices.

Fajni Fajky

We make handmade ceramic pipes and bongs. I have been looking for interested partners for many months. We've been selling our products on Etsy for 6 years and we're doing great in retail sales, but I'm looking for an opportunity to grow and produce more products. I would be grateful for your suggestions or ideas on where I should look for partners).

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Why don't you consider advertising on the internet where a lot of people use cannabis? Maybe post an ad where people grow their weed to smoke.

Fajni Fajky

Why don't you consider advertising on the internet where a lot of people use cannabis? Maybe post an ad where people grow their weed to smoke.
I'm actually new to forums like this one in general, so I thought about it yesterday too, but I don't know anything about the effectiveness and payback of such advertising, but thanks for the advice)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Post some photos of your work and hear what people say about them. When one says pipes, bongs, or smoking devices, that could mean anything. Seeing your style and the materials you use and shapes would be more helpful than saying bongs, pipes, or smoking devices. Who knows you may have something people want. You never know until people see what you make. You can show your interests here without marketing to see what people think. Thanks for posting friend.

Fajni Fajky

Post some photos of your work and hear what people say about them. When one says pipes, bongs, or smoking devices, that could mean anything. Seeing your style and the materials you use and shapes would be more helpful than saying bongs, pipes, or smoking devices. Who knows you may have something people want. You never know until people see what you make. You can show your interests here without marketing to see what people think. Thanks for posting friend.
Actually, I wanted to do that, but I didn't want to violate the forum's rules on advertising, so I wrote without any links or photos)
However, I can see that you are an experienced user and I would love to hear your advice.
Here are some of our pipes:

Attachments

• 60a.jpg
    60a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • рав2.jpg
    рав2.jpg
    798.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 52a.jpg
    52a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66

acespicoli

Actually, I wanted to do that, but I didn't want to violate the forum's rules on advertising, so I wrote without any links or photos)
However, I can see that you are an experienced user and I would love to hear your advice.
Here are some of our pipes:
Does the last one come in latex ?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Something like this..))
You certainly got a few members' attention and by their response, your pipes are just novelties. The problem I can see is those will get very dirty fast and be hard to keep clean. Nothing practical. Do you want to make sculptures or hard-hitting pipes is the question. I vote "NO" for your stuff because it's novelties with hidden meanings and not weed-kicking gear.

Fajni Fajky

You certainly got a few members' attention and by their response, your pipes are just novelties. The problem I can see is those will get very dirty fast and be hard to keep clean. Nothing practical. Do you want to make sculptures or hard-hitting pipes is the question. I vote "NO" for your stuff because it's novelties with hidden meanings and not weed-kicking gear.
But all this pipes have the same system like glass one.
I know people's who use my pipes many ear's and they love it! We make them at first time like practice smoking pipes and only after thinking for funny design!

Latest posts

Latest posts