What's new

Looking for a 'U shaped' 18mm attachment

deadkndys

Hey guys what's up?

So I've been looking for a 18 mm U shaped attachment for my nectar collector for awhile now. And I just can't seem to find it.

Pretty much like this picture but the left side is a 18mm male joint and the right a 18mm female joint.

oQrMrvL.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like your nic, I got booted out of a NYC restaurant wearing a Dead Kennedys t-shirt back in '84, Cafe Un Duex Trois ~ 123 W44th St, it used to be a favorite high end watering hole for me/us, but alas, no more.......

"we serve Kennedy's here!!!" I think it was Schmitty that bellowed out "BIG DEAL!!!" in response. :p

shithawk420

Veteran
damn you got a good memory Stoner.as for your question dead,your best bet is try to find a local glassblower and see if they can do it.last resort would be to ask online at a glassblowing forum.i have to admit not even i remember seeing something like that being sold commercially.good luck

Betterhaff

Veteran
Cafe Un Duex Trois ~ 123 W44th St,
Love the place, too bad you got the boot. Years ago I worked for a Frenchman, his office was close by in Manhattan and that was his hangout. Every time I visited that's where we'd end up.

Sorry OP, can't help you with the glass.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

or buy one of appropriate length in straight glass (a U bend uses considerable length to complete) if you can arrange for a blower to bend it for you.......