What's new

Long Time Follower, New Contributor 🙏🏼

Baba Karuna

Hari Om 🙏🏼

I've been following this site for many years, mainly reading the landrace, heirloom, and cobbing threads, and just recently created a profile. I have been consciously breeding for over a decade and contribute genetics to a seed site called Spiritual Seed Sanctuary. I have been selecting plants for effects that enhance Meditation, Inner Illumination, and Spiritual Connection. I have loved seeing how much passion the growers on here have for this beautiful teacher and all the beautiful heirlooms that are on this forum 😍 It’s incredible to see how much love and attention have gone into these varieties. I and am looking forward to seeing and learning more from everyone here🙏🏼

For those who want to check it out, the website link is in my bio 🕉️

Om Namah Shivaya 🙏🏼

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

I have been selecting plants for effects that enhance Meditation, Inner Illumination, and Spiritual Connection.

Welcome @Baba Karuna

I once got a smoke from a high rise block of flats in east london - a nice peppery red, gold and green bricked grass.

It looked nothing special and was a bit on the dry side but the effect was exactly how you describe. It was very relaxing and encouraged meditation and consideration of nature where it helped show our true role within the planet's ecosystem.

What a worthy endeavor. What have you found in your search?

Baba Karuna

Welcome @Baba Karuna

I once got a smoke from a high rise block of flats in east london - a nice peppery red, gold and green bricked grass.

It looked nothing special and was a bit on the dry side but the effect was exactly how you describe. It was very relaxing and encouraged meditation and consideration of nature where it helped show our true role within the planet's ecosystem.

What a worthy endeavor. What have you found in your search?

Very happy to know you have experienced herb like this 🙌 It is a wonderful effect. My personal favorites are Egyptian Heirloom, and Egyptian x Malana Cream x Purple Kandahar. Very heart centered, meditative, and blissful. Once fermented it they can become instensely psychedelic o_O The Egyptian is more psychedelic on its own but the hybrid has a delicious fuits & sweet cream scent that induces a more meditative, centered, mellow effect that is divine :love: I collected seeds in Peru some years ago that has proven to be some of the most energetic, blissful, expansive, and heart racing herb I have come across. It encourages a strong connection to nature, and encourages a positive vibration. Various African varieities like Senegal and Nigerian hold a lot of potential.

Bom Bolenath Mahadeva!

Latest posts

Latest posts