What's new

LOL Pierre Trudeau roach clip

Found a funny roach clip on eeee bay dot ca. I wont link it directly but they're really awesome. I had to share. They have an etsy store too "stoneeclips". I thought it would make a good stocking stuffer. Still deciding on which one(s) to get...

Attachments

• trudea.jpg
    trudea.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
  • treeclip.jpg
    treeclip.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 11
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
  • blueice.jpg
    blueice.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
those crazy kids these days with ther dabblin and ther shatnerin and ther vaporin

Yup!

What I don't understand is why the lowly, practical roach clip hasn't gone high tech yet along with everything else.

We need some software developed to solve this problem, maybe with a couple of apps and a linkup to our Iphones or a rechargeable docking station at least!:tiphat::dance013:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yup!

What I don't understand is why the lowly, practical roach clip hasn't gone high tech yet along with everything else.

We need some software developed to solve this problem, maybe with a couple of apps and a linkup to our Iphones or a rechargeable docking station at least!:tiphat::dance013:

what, wasn't putting a spring in alligator clips enough of a technological leap for you over the hemostat? that is FAR beyond chopsticks...:)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
well the spring in the alligator clip is a nice start but you still have to open it with your fingers and attach it to the joint.

By now, it should be remote controlled at the very least, and I'd also like to see an embedded chip so you can find where you last left it.

Someone needs to look into this.

I'm sure there's money to be made here, nature abhors a vacuum 'n all!

Where are all those new, hot-shot millenial entreprenuers when you need 'um? :fsu: