What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Login/Logout Problems Fixed...

Skip

Veteran
I've been working on the login & logout problems with the forums & galleries. I think they're fixed now. Please let me know if you experience any problems.

Thanks!

G

Still kinda shaky...

Still kinda shaky...

Hay, Skip...

Problems logging in all day. Kept getting a redirect back to the log in page each time. Finally got in tonight, but I'm using a different computer...

Usually when I log in, it sez - "Welcome back, Dowzer"...all day it just kept saying "Log in successful", but I couldn't view my PMs or use my control panel at all.

Weird...:confused:

G

Today its fine. Yesterday kept getting the same as Dowzer but I ended up registering a new name (this one) and it worked fine. Even after I registered I still couldnt log into my old handle. You seem to have it all ironed out. Would you like some coffee?

G

Still not working, Skip...

Still not working, Skip...

Can't log in...STILL. It keeps taking me back to the log in page over and over...and over. :(

Can you help me out???

G

You got your cookies enabled? No I'm not talking cannacookies either!!!