What's new

Living soil recipi for big heavy trees

Bio boy

What are u all using?

Seen some living soil growing 15g plants
While other pulled 21oz.

Im using coots and i feel others are using somthing superior... As im not gettin what u al get doing it cootsy.

Whats ur recipie and what dya yield

Mattbho

Dank Frank's super soil is superior to everything I've tried . The bigger the pot the longer the veg the bigger plant.

Stick a clone in a 30gal grow bag veg/train it for a few months then you should get approx gram per watt of lighting once u flower it

Bio boy

Planned 80 gal and 9 seed. My floor wont take more. I norm do 9 in my coco/hydros.

Heard the roots interweave so no limit unlike pots?

Veg em 6 weeks big trees and flower.

I use either 600w para and 4led 200w or 2x600w. Nornaly i get atleast 1000gram. So jusy hoping i will living too

Swayze

There are so many variables at play. Differences in yield shouldn't really be compared unless it's the same strain and even then its a crapshoot. Some strains are higher yielding than others. Light/Environment can be very different.

Get everything dialed in and grow out a couple of crops of the same strain to give yourself a base. Use Blumats if you can to eliminate the watering variable and make your life a lot easier.

If you're going with 80 gals of soil I'm betting you'll be recycling/no-tilling it. Some amendments may not fully break down the first cycle if you haven't had your soil sitting around for a while so don't worry too much if it's not the most amazing plant you've ever grown. The soil will get better with time and so will the plant growth.