What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light poisoning to make seeds

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Interesting, first I have heard of that. No idea but will look into it. I know a guy took too much orally and his face turned blue. hehe He got depressed as people would laugh at him and became a recluse. Not sure what my excuse is, hehe.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Take a clone, flower it out 2 weeks earlier than the mother plant. You'll have PLENTY of pollen, plenty of seeds, and you'll be able to use all of the flowers for smoke. Veg the clone a bit first and you'll even have enough pollen for drying and storage for 10+ years.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
One of the major disadvantages of GMO seeds is their potential to trigger allergies in a few people. There is a possibility that some people get sick when they ingest something from a modified DNA of a seed. I'm not going to argue about it, but there's good reason to keep the DNA of a seed simple. Many other types of DNA-altered plants cause allergic hypersensitivity in humans. Here's a possibility of using GMO seeds that has not been ruled out yet. .😎

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana. Google

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Symptoms which mimic CHS are also caused by azadirachtin in neem oil and extract products of neem oil. A common sign is when a toker switches to all organic and their symptoms get worse. Aza/Neem are still common pesticides contaminating cannabis.

I had CHS 'like' symptoms for 10 years, till I quit using neem oil/meal/aza cannabis. ZERO issues with CHS type issues for a few years now. ;)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Learned a lot here. Was hoping for a few people that actually reversed their plants with light, but just one and that was a dud. I guess taking a cutting and reversing that with CS will be the option I will take. I still have to get the seeds and that is not a sure thing.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
There are many types or different reasons for hyperemesis syndrome caused by hypersensitive exposure to allergic triggers. When you go to the Dr. they always ask what are you allergic to for that reason? Hyperemesis is a term used for prolonged vomiting and that can have many causes. One common example is excess alcohol exposure will cause hyperemesis in some people. It depends on the person's personal chemistry and how well their immune system deals with any foreign toxins from the environment. DC you may have an allergic reaction to neem oil/meal/aza and stopping that helped you. However, CHS is still a mystery to the medical world with no solid answers. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts