What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light leak reveg questions

509c

Been growing 20 years and thank God never had this happen, but it has now... I had the run of all runs going! Sigh!! The trichome development off the charts, super stacks. I went in a couple mins before lights on and noticed light coming from the sidelighting. Long story short my friend hit the mechanical timer somehow to my side lights and knocked down some of the pegs so the lights were coming on 2 or 3 hours early. I have no idea how long this was happening for as I dont go down there before lights on often. After inspecting the room I have noticed numerous spots revegging. I fixed the issue and it's back on 12/12.

Not all plants are showing signs of reveg.

Has anyone had this happen?

Will they come back and keep nugging up? I'm at day 42 and I'm guessing it has been happening for 4 to 7 days.

Thanks!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You should be ok now that you are on solid 12/12. People overblow their imagination with light leaks for good reasons. Having a super grow or super plants will cause you to be extra concerned. You don't have to worry just consider it Moonlight. Keep growing and if you can drop the nighttime temps that will also help boost flowering. Good luck 😎

St. Phatty

You sort of don't have a choice.

You can't put the plants into veg, you'll lose the flower crop.

If you keep it in 12/12, with the right amounts of TLC, it will keep putting on weight.

Probably it will be OK, with a small chance that it will send out non-flower parts like growing tips, and a tiny chance that the crop will somehow be improved.

I would keep an eye out for Hermies because that's just part of growing.