What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lifesaver&sc99

illdank

i owe my thanks to bog for these seeds!!thanks bog. recieved bout 20 sum lifesaver seeds.(i always forget how many and have to keep checkin(sc99)lol.put them in distilled h20,in the warm dark,2 days later planted and have 10 sprouted so far only planted 15 or 16 in miracle grow soil.letting sum seeds go alil more,cuz the ones you wait for are the best.have em under a 4ft flouro with my sc99 cloned moms.vegging lushfully,24/7.ill add another 4 ft flouro in a week,or less.what watt mh shall i purchase for veg?i have 2 sc99 from seed bout 2.5 square ft each, under 1 400 watt hps 6 weeks in flower,in 5 gallon pots,very very frosty,and spicy/fruity smell.last grow with 400 watt.have brand new 1000 watt hps ready.i dont know alot bout nutes.whats the best reg. priced flowering nute?i use superthrive for veg.i have bout 20 buckets,most 5 gal,but a couple 4.what ready bought soil should i get to fill them?i and sum smoked some sc99 buds stoved and miked and air dried,very very very potent.my mouth is watering waiting for harvest.ill have pics of everything very soon.thanks again bog! illdank

Latest posts

Latest posts