What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Levi's...which one is your favorite?

Sisu

Veteran
deluth firehose pants rule

How do those breathe? Like a fire hose I guess but I bet they are tough as hell.

As for the Levi jeans I liked the 501s a lot when I was young but jimbo and the twins prefer lebensraum these days. But for practical use I agree with CaptAhab; in colder weather I like Carhart dungarees. Denim just doesn't breathe or insulate very well IME. The 1996 Kentucky Wildcats looked pretty damned good in denim though.

WESTCRAZY1

I've owned button up Levi's before but it takes forever to unbutton and button up when taking a piss than zippers do...maybe I should start another thread "Levi's, button or zippers?" lol

agreed, i couldnt stand the buttons. levis 514 is the cloest to the 501 but the 514 have zipper instead. 514 is my first choice then 501 if i cant find any 514 in my size.