What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let’s talk about autos

mr.brunch

Veteran
Some of these super autos I’m seeing advertised look promising for outdoor (for those of us blessed with northern latitudes)
Anyone tried any? (Lbh, stitch)

Durp

20220515_133114.jpg
1 week update, no c02

Durp

Wait hold the fuck up

I need to go back and look at the rest of yours posts in this thread..

you have to be a troll right?

so GODZILLA COOKIES is the smoke of old heads? lol
and let me get this straight
3 SIX HUNDRED watt air cooled hoods in a 5x5
Did I see right that you claim 5000 to even 1000ppm co2 is beneficial to your plants?

oh wow 32% better watch out you know whats up.. with that crusty custy ass mindset of % being even close to a be all end all

Thank goodness your here, we’d all be lost if it was for you our durpy guiding light in these trying times
I'd smoke with you

Durp

Commercially,modern autos is a no brainer (for those eager to open their eyes).Yes,they can be even more productive from seed in 3 months than a 1 month vegged, 2 month flowered clone.Talking indoors.Outdoors having a crop done before the time cops are searching for it is invaluable.

For cannabinoid production in given time they are definitely more efficient (this is very useful for people who need to make distillates)

Regarding effects,if you find which are the good ones they are as much as a hit and miss as photos.I myself like very strong stuff and have very high tolerance, grow mostly NLD s ,but I adore growing photos for the fun and for the different effects they can offer(plus some cbd added from them to your system might be beneficial ).They can also fill holes in both the veg and the flower tent .

It all boils down to "to each their own" and "don't bash it til you've tried it...correctly".
Commercially,modern autos is a no brainer (for those eager to open their eyes).Yes,they can be even more productive from seed in 3 months than a 1 month vegged, 2 month flowered clone.Talking indoors.Outdoors having a crop done before the time cops are searching for it is invaluable.

For cannabinoid production in given time they are definitely more efficient (this is very useful for people who need to make distillates)

Regarding effects,if you find which are the good ones they are as much as a hit and miss as photos.I myself like very strong stuff and have very high tolerance, grow mostly NLD s ,but I adore growing photos for the fun and for the different effects they can offer(plus some cbd added from them to your system might be beneficial ).They can also fill holes in both the veg and the flower tent .

It all boils down to "to each their own" and "don't bash it til you've tried it...correctly".
How do you get rid of the hay taste and up the terpenes? We need the terms and crystalline trichomes bro.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
How do you get rid of the hay taste and up the terpenes?
Autos are just like photos in this respect, only more sensitive and without time to fix mistakes in veg. I use high transpiration rates, low strength soil or nutes, clean water and a massive lack of bottled products.

The autos I've grown have all turned out very tasty. :)

Durp

Autos are just like photos in this respect, only more sensitive and without time to fix mistakes in veg. I use high transpiration rates, low strength soil or nutes, clean water and a massive lack of bottled products.

The autos I've grown have all turned out very tasty. :)
Thanks for the advice, about to turn from 24 to 12/12 in 2 days, should I trim the broad leaves, or leave them?

Durp

Couldn't help myself, trimmed out about a shopping bag of broad leaves. Turned it to 12/12 last night. The above brew ph to 5.8 and allowed to sit at 6.0 is killing it for what it is.
20220523_194738.jpg
20220523_193946.jpg

Durp

Mainly habbit, and little hairs popped out and it entered presex, so time for a haircut and timer in my mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts