What's new

Let The Australian Public Decide. Tony Bower speaks out.

jayfo

GO TONY!
Help our cause like @ www.facebook.com/mullawaysmc
Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty. Ltd.

15 hours ago
Hi all , I would like to be able to tell how much your support means but you no I car't spell , so I will just say THANK YOU it means a lot, I no we can do this, the end is near. Don't say anything just Mullaway ?? :gday::smokeit:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Just read both threads. Had no idea all this was going down. This is a new low. Made me feel great to see him battling on with the donated girls though. Hope you can swiftly make it out the other end of this garbage soon and they just leave you the hell alone. Thanks for posting, Moose.

Rives, my limited understanding is that 1986 was the catalyst for the new Australia, when the Australia Act(s) were signed by a traitor to this country, Ninian Stevens. This allowed them to rip apart the constitution, and we are at a point now where not many people realise we ever had one. And the ones that do realise we have one believe it doesn't apply any more. The constitution states that you need the mandate of the people before changing it, and there never was any mandate. Only legal loopholery.

It is all fictional man-made bullshit at the end of the day, so apologies if I come off as Crazy Constitution Guy. It's just the most significant point I can find to explain when things fell apart for modern day Australia. Peace.

healthadvocate

GO TONY!
Help our cause like @ www.facebook.com/mullawaysmc
Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty. Ltd.

15 hours ago
Hi all , I would like to be able to tell how much your support means but you no I car't spell , so I will just say THANK YOU it means a lot, I no we can do this, the end is near. Don't say anything just Mullaway ?? :gday::smokeit:

did you happen to see the recent poll where it was 92% or 96% of Aussies wanted medicinal cannabis approved... yet they're still going after Tony and only looking to legalise for 'terminally ill'... what a joke... although we are moving in the right direction thanks to Mullaway and friends :) Thanks Tony and all involved!

here's one way you may support his latest legal battle: http://teespring.com/letcannabisbethymedicine

:ying:

nimbin1

From memory it was a poll conducted by the daily telegraph and the seven program Sunday night . It involved 2.8million people and 96% were in favour of legalized medical use.hopefully with the national parties bill and the greens bill something will happen soon.

healthadvocate

From memory it was a poll conducted by the daily telegraph and the seven program Sunday night . It involved 2.8million people and 96% were in favour of legalized medical use.hopefully with the national parties bill and the greens bill something will happen soon.

otherwise a revolution isn't out of the question :dance013: