What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemonade OG - test by Koon

Koondense

Veteran
Hi gorillas,
after The Kore(still flowering atm) I'm giving a try at another lemony variety - Lemonade OG.
Panikz kindly offered me a 6pack to test a while back, I finally have the space available for a full RealGorillaSeed run.

There are 6 plants, all sprouted from one pack, 100% germination and a pretty uniform growth right now. At the start there were slight variations in growth but now they're equaling each other so I'm in to make a uniform canopy, some pruning, topping and lst will be required, maybe also a net or some other support.
The lights are cob leds, diy 500W dimmable, mixed spectrum(3000, 3500, 6500 K), area is 1,2x1,2m(or 4x4ft).
So far they had one transplant, from 1l to 6l and will go into 18l soon. Organic soil mix and mostly organic ferts.

Pretty much same as always :)

Lemonade OGs
picture.php

All six showed sex and are definitely females.
Good times ahead :)

Cheers

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Looking good Koon, I’ll be following. Nice one mate

Koondense

Veteran
So, the LemonadeOGs had a rough time at the end of last year, the temperatures were too low, the growth stalled and they decided to preflower early, looked like forced flowering by root restriction.
So I somehow managed to increase the temps and decided it's time to transplant from 6l to 18l, made a nice soil mix with mycos, waited for a couple of days and they went on full recovery mode.
Now they went through a haircut, picked some clones, opened the canopies and in soon they'll get the flower mode.

Lemonade OGs, topped, trained and pruned.

picture.php

That's it for now, see you soon.

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, the LemonadeOGs had a rough time at the end of last year, the temperatures were too low, the growth stalled and they decided to preflower early, looked like forced flowering by root restriction.
So I somehow managed to increase the temps and decided it's time to transplant from 6l to 18l, made a nice soil mix with mycos, waited for a couple of days and they went on full recovery mode.
Now they went through a haircut, picked some clones, opened the canopies and in soon they'll get the flower mode.

Lemonade OGs, topped, trained and pruned.

View Image

That's it for now, see you soon.

Cheers

Nice one Koondense or should I say nice six some nice thick stalks on them :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
The place is quite crowded now, they're in flower mode :)
Some variation but still pretty similar plants, some taste a bit more spicy than others, overall I like their aromas and taste.

Lemonade OG preflowering
picture.php

They look very healthy and like the feed, I'll go on with similar amounts of nutrients for a few weeks and start adjusting in early/mid flower.

They'll also need a haircut quite soon, a bit more lst to open the canopies and that will be it. I really like these plants, the clones are showing proto-roots, especially the pheno#1(plant in above picture) is rooting great and is the most "sativa" leaning pheno, I believe she's mostly a Gorilla Haze pheno.

Cheers

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got almost all the realgorillaseeds strains except this one......i figured it's gonna be a homerun just like the others!!! can't wait to see the show. it's seems to me with what I've ran of realgorillaseeds is there all pretty uniform and vigorous growing plants. GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts