What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Drizzle - Koon's frosty lemons

Koondense

Veteran
Hi there,
I'm growing one Lemon Drizzle plant this winter, made it thru my strain selection because of supposed lemony aromas and strong effect, so let's see how it turns out...
Honestly, my first impressions in the first three weeks are very positive, the plant looks great, pretty narrow leaves and a very strong smell of citrus and dank, for a small plant in veg.
Her growing pace is very good, the behavior is typical indoor sativa hybrid, lots of vigor and pretty good branching, not too tall but the smell is surprisingly loud for a sativa. Never had SLH or WIFI OG before so I don't know what to expect, so far she's great and looks to be happy with the environment.

Lemon Drizzle
picture.php

Transplanted in a 25 l smart pot, has some company(Killer A5 Haze + Line 1) and will get the standard treatment - strong soil mix, lst, scrog under cob leds.

All for now, see you soon enough.

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good mate look forward to this ,.. lets see what you can do..:tiphat:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Loving this strain! Still got my previous harvests and it’s top! Even the one chopped 2 weeks earlier hits it hard! I hope you find a keeper :)

Koondense

Veteran
Update time,
LemonDrizzle is a very happy plant, got all she needs and is now starting the stretch under 12/12. Lst and slight defoliation before applying the scrog net, should be quite soon now. Medium to heavy organic feeding, no proper overfeeding signs for now.

Lemon Drizzle - frosty lemons
picture.php

Strong structure, lovely smelling little bush, she's promising to be a keeper for sure, I like the way she grows and smells so far.

Cheers

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Lovely variety and potent. I’ve just finished smoking mine, I didn’t keep any as I kept getting really forgetful on this one. Others loved that part though! I’ve gifted a clone of the strongest to a grower friend who loves it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those are really good, my indoor pheno was a bit better than the outdoor I ran. But indoors or outdoors, especially indoors. I wish I stil had some of the indoor I grew to smoke on!!!! You'll be satisfied with anything realgorillaseeds has !!!!:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lovely variety and potent. I’ve just finished smoking mine, I didn’t keep any as I kept getting really forgetful on this one. Others loved that part though! I’ve gifted a clone of the strongest to a grower friend who loves it.

I screwed up and didn't get a clone was my problem. And lovely job friend I wish you luck, I didn't have any problems with them!

Koondense

Veteran
Time for a picture,
not much is going on atm, just started to preflower but will soon become a nice tall bush, branching is great and manageable, she's an easy plant to grow and a nice one to smell.

Lemon Drizzle
picture.php

Expecting the stretch and some proper flowering at the end of this week.

Cheers

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I fimmed mine indoors and got 6-8 baseball bat colas. And didn't top the outdoor one and got a HUGE top cola. Like you said it's pretty easy to grow. If you find one with huge feeder leaves I know thats some good tasty potent weed. Hope you have a good harvest. realgorillaseeds has some great stuff that I've grew the past 2yrs or so.

Koondense

Veteran
Short update.

Seems the soil mix is a bit over the top, especially combined with increased feeding. So leaf tips are burned but not too much. Life is about learning the limits :)

Will follow her needs later in flower, for now just water and a bit of top max here and there.

Lemon Drizzle in early flowering
picture.php

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Short update.

Seems the soil mix is a bit over the top, especially combined with increased feeding. So leaf tips are burned but not too much. Life is about learning the limits :)

Will follow her needs later in flower, for now just water and a bit of top max here and there.

Lemon Drizzle in early flowering
View Image

Cheers

Nice mate shes looking nice and healthy :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks Panikz, i try to make her comfortable so she can do her job without too much stress.

Cakeboy, at this stage i really can't say but from the genetics my expectation would be somewhere around 10-11 weeks of 12/12. Maybe faster but not earler than 9 and half weeks. Just a guess.

Cheers