What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Drizzle - Koon's frosty lemons

Koondense

Veteran
Lemon drizzle is flowering fast, they are starting week 7 of 12/12 and some colas have mostly orange hairs.

picture.php

Plenty of resin, smells are sweet bubblegummy with some added citrus. Lovely.

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Lemon drizzle is flowering fast, they are starting week 7 of 12/12 and some colas have mostly orange hairs.

View Image

Plenty of resin, smells are sweet bubblegummy with some added citrus. Lovely.

Cheers

Looks a picture of health Koondense :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Wow look good for 7 weeks flower , I wonder if these could work outdoor , they may finish end September early October at that rate ..

Koondense

Veteran
Time flies and she's maturing really fast, if I'm honest I'm not too happy with it.
The schedule is compromised and I'll have to improvise more than expected with the harvest and drying. But I'm a bit used to that so there's a plan already, we'll see how it goes.
Cutting the feed, probably a week of flush and she will hang. The amount of frost is crazy, there will a lot of sugar to save for hash or edibles :)

Lemon Drizzle @47 days
picture.php

Still some hope left for a reflowering, three or four more weeks would be perfect but one has to follow the plant and do what she needs. In this case she's a stupid fast and frosty pheno, might be a winner for some :)
I plan to force her to go until 56 days at least.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Frosty and lovely smelling ;)

The Lemon Drizzle is officially down. She had just 57 days of 12/12 and looked ready to chop, surprisingly fast if you ask me, probably the fastest plant so far.
Yield of resin is impressive, the bud weight far less. Seems to be a low yielder but compensates in resin production like a boss. Hard to speculate about dry weight, my impression is around 1/2 of my average plant yields.

Lemon Drizzle @ day 57
picture.php

picture.php

The smells are very pleasant, bubblegum, strawberry, citrus, syrupy sweet. A treat for the lovers of sweet cannabis.
Now she's hanging, later going for a not so long cure and a smoke report. Usually I wait for smoke reports but this one is tempting me :)

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
They look sweeeeeet mate very frost too great job I look forward to the smoke report on these ..

mack 10

Veteran
Looking great!
Hopefully the resin quality and quantity makes up for the lower yield.

Remember this is your first go..

drosera420

Premium user
420giveaway
Adding my recent grow to this thread to keep the LD info together. Hope you don't mind Koondense !
I grew these freebies out along with a couple Mountain Gold on the same feed program in coco. Gen Hydro 6/9 gal diluted to half strength. I did give the LD a bit of osmocote to offset the lower feed rate needed for the MG.
These guys ended up being frosty a heck. Both got a pinch and tied down but each was completely different growth stucture.

LD#2, The shorter non stretchy one finished up sooner by about 10 days.
Lemon drizzle #2 10.5 wk..jpg
Lemon drizzle #2 10.5wk..jpg

LD#3, The other stretched like a mad man and shot up to the lights, it was still putting out fresh pistils but had slowed down. The stretchy one is just covered in resin.
Lemon drizzle #3 10.5 wk.jpg

Lemon drizzle #3 10.5 wk..jpg

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Adding my recent grow to this thread to keep the LD info together. Hope you don't mind Koondense !
I grew these freebies out along with a couple Mountain Gold on the same feed program in coco. Gen Hydro 6/9 gal diluted to half strength. I did give the LD a bit of osmocote to offset the lower feed rate needed for the MG.
These guys ended up being frosty a heck. Both got a pinch and tied down but each was completely different growth stucture.

LD#2, The shorter non stretchy one finished up sooner by about 10 days.
View attachment 18968500 View attachment 18968501

LD#3, The other stretched like a mad man and shot up to the lights, it was still putting out fresh pistils but had slowed down. The stretchy one is just covered in resin.
View attachment 18968498
View attachment 18968499
Bet they smell of Lemon Amnesia ;) (y)

drosera420

Premium user
420giveaway
They were lemony for sure. Reveging now till after a smoke report for good measure.

Latest posts

Latest posts