What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lem, Lem OG

Treevly

A neighbour is growing Lem/Lem OG by Lempire Farmaseeds. I asked which sort of DNA the stuff has, but he doesn't know and there seem to be several things out there called "Lemon OG" or very similar, and some have little or nothing in common with the others (except that they are a marijuana.) Does anyone here know what the Lem OG in question is, and who its ancestors were?
Thanks

Booyah!

A neighbour is growing Lem/Lem OG by Lempire Farmaseeds. I asked which sort of DNA the stuff has, but he doesn't know and there seem to be several things out there called "Lemon OG" or very similar, and some have little or nothing in common with the others (except that they are a marijuana.) Does anyone here know what the Lem OG in question is, and who its ancestors were?
Thanks

Lem OG is a (Paki Citral Hashplant x Durban) X Deadhead OG.

Deadhead OG is the Chem 91 cut crossed with Cali Connection's SFV OG line they attempted to stabilize in regular (Male & Female) form.

Cali Connection made their SFV OG line by originally outcrossing the SFV OG to Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghan #1 then BXed into the SFV OG.

That's as far back as I can go. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts