Veteran
damb
ill be in denver for the ht party
but have not heard of the nuggs & Juggs there
peace
ez

castout

Veteran
when peeps that have won a few times, are excluded, not a party I want to be at!!!! The whole point of the party, was EVERYONE that wanted to be there could be!!!! No matter your status, there were no exclusions. That it has come to growers being excluded, makes me sad. WE NEED TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY TIGHT!!!!! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG< divided, they are gonna get us all!!!! That is what they (leo) do not understand about us GROWERS...we are like our fingers after trimming......we stick together!!!! Much love to SHMOEZER!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Wow what great friends I have eh? There is no NnJ fwiw never had one planned or even thought about it........don't know where everyone's info is coming from? Have a great one....

Last edited:

castout

Veteran
Money, I think Shmoe was talking about another dude, who is a cooperater with the other side. Keep this shit, in house, and handle it via pm's, please?

Honestabro88

I got i
I have not heard of that one
Purple City Genetics is a well known nursery in CA. I picked up a ghost og from them and a legend og (schmoes cut). I had never heard of it either that's how I found this thread.
I was just wondering if anyone was still running it