What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legalities in Philly

soserthc1

Good looking out HomeSlice! Thats just the info I was looking for! Im So Philly too. Rite round Shunk an Fairhill. Been to 4th an Diamond quite a few times too back in the day. Now Im just liking herbs an shrooms tho. Then I moved to the SW. Rite round 70th an Woodland. I bet we know somma the same people. Il pm ya once I get enough posts if thats ok. Either that or ya can pm me if ya like. Thanks again Soserthc1!

Born in SWP at 6-4 Lindbergh only had business in sp so I'm betting we do provided the age
Bought my first home in 88 real close to finagens playground
I'll await that pm

soserthc1

its about price

its about price

Cali to 2-2.5 in the door and 3.5 out
Most are not gonna care if in or out if sativa or indica just has to be seedless and look presentable. The end consumer sure as hell is not requesting a certain strain as its all kush anyways right

Or you could feel brave and deal with all the Co. Or Mich peeps on fuckbook and get it at under 1k but to risky for my blood

Gone Camping

Born and raised in south philly ( west) relocated real close in 96
Spend half my time there still ( work) and (family)

Police in Philly are real laid back and really are not like little townships that need to keep the cash flowing in.
Don't be stupid and they won't mess with ya
Too busy scurrying along the H dealers
18th Wallace , 4th diamond and all the other good drug corners
Some of the stories I could tell about cops turning their heads the other way would amaze ya , I have had some nice breaks from Phillys finest
A) allowed to leave after a 10 bag coke arrest with a get the fuck out of here and don't come back.
B) allowed to roll off after being in the middle of a working girls work
C) drinking and driving at least 3 times just told to be careful
The benefits of being white and Italian I suppose

But in all honesty I was young then and didn't grow , you just need to be smart like anywhere
No cops are not looking for grow ops as tbh there are not a lot around but with the times that is changing. Medical mj is a possibility in philly again as of this week. A new htg supply store has just opened in the heart of Delaware county and it's actually getting business.
Mayor nutter and Ramsey ( commissioner) are just about done and a good old boy from south philly is probably gonna win the next election.
So look for legal pot and the return of the mafia .......I can even get on a plane in philly without being totally harassed because of my last name which for years was comical

What happened this week?

I read this yesterday: https://www.mpp.org/states/pennsylvania/

If you don't wanna be a part of the police revenue system stay the fuck outta Burlington,NJ. Just across the river those bastards like to pull over Pa residents to pay for NJ benefits.

Theres a lil section on RT130 that has 3 speed limits in 1/2 mile.. and a sign missing in the center to trap drivers. Been like this for years.. crooked bastards.

soserthc1

What happened this week?

I read this yesterday: https://www.mpp.org/states/pennsylvania/

If you don't wanna be a part of the police revenue system stay the fuck outta Burlington,NJ. Just across the river those bastards like to pull over Pa residents to pay for NJ benefits.

Theres a lil section on RT130 that has 3 speed limits in 1/2 mile.. and a sign missing in the center to trap drivers. Been like this for years.. crooked bastards.

I actually reside near that spot you talk about been out of phila since 96 ( resident wise)
130 is a death trap , I've been hit from behind 3 times in my life and twice was on 130 . I still have pain to this day from number 2
Jersey is all about feeding the twps small city budgets only place in america where there is cops at every church on Sunday being 100$ hr crossing guards. Some cities worse than others with deptford being by far the worst.

soserthc1

About time they got some national attention and to think a few years ago they were kicked out if the big east and about to be demoted to div 2 . should of won that game.

Sweet to see coach tom and eli melt down again
Good weekend for Philly sports

SofaKingStupid

My ol lady had her hearing the 10th of dec and now were just waiting for the decision. The lawyer we got never lost a case and said were a shew in. God willin we'l be back in Philly by April!