What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

legalisering in Belgie

chak-ra

Veteran
Dat eerst de SPA dit voorstelt, gevolgd door de VLD en dat er zulk groot draagvlak blootgelegd wordt dat ze de discussie moeten voeren. :) goed nieuws dus. De politici van morgen zijn al wat wakkerder.

Grtz

sprinkl

Veteran
Ik vind het geen goed teken dat de grootste linkse partij van het land maar een kleine meerderheid heeft die het ziet zitten om te legaliseren. CD&V, NVA en VLD zullen dan zeker niet voor legalisering zijn.

De media in ons land is echt een irritante kanker op dit vlak. De media in alle Westerse landen is quasi hetzelfde, corporate controlled propaganda, maar de Belgen stellen die veel te weinig in vraag lijkt me. 3 professoren die weten over wat ze praten zijn pro legalisering en toch wordt hun mening compleet onderuitgehaald door dooddoeners van mensen die in de verste verte niets zinnigs weten te zeggen over het onderwerp.

Ik denk dat Antwerpen en andere grootsteden eerst een complete drugs ghetto gaan moeten worden voor men met een andere aanpak afkomt. En dan nog zal een deel blijven vasthouden dat het beleid niet streng genoeg was.
Nooit van mijn leven had ik gedacht dat ze in Amerika rapper terug bij hun zinnen zouden komen. Daar durven ze tenminste opkomen tegen het onrecht... In België is er dan misschien geen onrecht genoeg, hier vlieg je niet rap jaren de bak in voor gebruikshoeveelheden...

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 years later, and nothing has happened yet.

About a year ago you could buy CBD in "some" cities, but when the first shops in Flanders got opened, they would get raided on the first day... Then they realised that they could get money out of it and said "ok, but you have to pay taxes". Not in all cities tho, in some cities CBD shops get harassed until they have to close.

6 years after this post and the first Cannabis Social Club in Belgium is no more, along with those that tried it in other cities. I guess that my age starts to show, but I remember when TUP was just founded that the current Justice Minister was a (proud) member. But today, he seems not to remember about it. Cannabis must be bad for memory :laughing:

And the Justice minister and Prime Minister before him, supporting legalisation BUT ONLY AFTER being out of their roles in government. Bunch of clowns if you ask me, and a population that loves the circus.

What do I do to fight that stupidity? I carry CBD with me everywhere: Dogs will alert to it, the police will not know the difference, but it's a completely legal product. Belgium thrives on bureaucracy, well, let's flood its bureaucratic systems :moon:

:tiphat:

B

Latest posts

Latest posts