What's new

Legal Recreation In Oregon....

NW Wheeze

As long as they use Washington State as the model NOT to follow they should be okay.

I still have yet to talk to anyone who has been to a 'retail marijuana' shop here.

Does AK and OR have stipulations where you can grow your own like CO has?

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
This is how I understand it for alaska.

In the 70's under the decision of Ravin vs. Alaska we could have 25 plants and consume in the privacy of our own home.

Now with the passing of BM 2 its reduced to 6 plants HOWEVER since Ravin vs. Alaska was written into the constitution, for privacy, the 25 plant limit is still valid.

I went to a legal recreational shop in Bothell Washington, the prices were high but it was pretty good stuff, "blue dream" at 24 bucks a gram.. Its a novelty really but it was my first legal purchase.

NW Wheeze

I am pretty stoked about OR passing their law. I frequent the Oregon coast and I am always 'holding'. Now I dont have to freak out about getting busted "enjoying" the beach.

Now Idaho needs to get their shit together. Then I can go fishing on the Salmon River stoned out of my gourd. But I fear they will never change their ways. The threat of more Californians moving in keeps them from even entertaining the idea of legalization.