What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ledtester's Nute Study

Granger2

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=255381

This is a side by side of 8 different nute lines. This has floated around the web for a couple of years. I like Ledtester's methodology., and he's meticulous. I posted it to the Grower's Forums/Nutrients and Fertilizers, and since it is very very long I decided to put the link here.

If anyone wants me to paste it to this thread, lemme know. -granger

relic1981

Veteran
how did it go? im currently trying to simplify my life as well. instead of lucas ive been running house and garden with a few of their additives like magic green, bud xl, top booster, multi zen, and i was just given a schet of shooting pwder to try. i usually use AN's big bud powder but got the sample so i may as well try it. any pics of the side by side?

re: Ledtester's Nute Study

This was a fantastic read, thanks for bumping.

This is definitely how it needs to be done. A solid example of tight methodology and meaningful side-by-side results. Uses a near-neutral substrate, uses the same cut for all, documents weight and cost per gram over a 12 plant average... wow. I'd give karma if I was allowed to.