What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Led for mother plants/clones

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
I will be using my 600w mh for veg so the plants are use to hid before going into my flower room. But to cut down on heat I'm looking into LEDs for my mother plants/clones when they first root. My entire space Is 5x10' but about half that is for mothers. Plan to have about 10 or so mother plants. My patiences don't want the same strains every time so I need to have a good selection to rotate. So looking for a led to cover a 5x5 area, as small of frame as possible. If it's a 600w led I may as well just put in another 600w mh. I don't have a high demand on the mother's, realistically only about 10-18 clones every 3-4 months. More just keeping them alive an healthy.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Get 4 low-priced programable LEDS that use only 100 watts per light and run them on one plug. You can plug and play as you need them removing or adding as lights as needed. You can get one for $100 😎