What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED 200W - 60x60 / 24"x24" - Power Plant / Fuel OG / Sensi Star - regular

kordo

Absolutely ^^ it has been a jungle hard to handle.
Thanks for your feedback and suggestion (y)

Without males, total of plants felt from 16 to 11 but it is not an acceptable quantity in there.
Most annoying in my opinion is this height... 90cm... I did not expect this kind of stretch starting blooming with about 15cm plants (Sensi Star, mostly indica hybrid...). I am not able anymore to add carbon filter...
I naively imagined 60-75 at worst :LOL:

We will see what kind of production this mess will offer.
Next time, clones will be growned. Hoping this will be better knowing what I learnt with these session and equipment.

kordo

Hi,

Mothers candidates are not dead
20240420_223312.jpg 20240420_223333.jpg
Some really had difficulties to produce new roots but now I have at least one of each female blooming at this moment.
Each pot holds two cuttings, it won't be amusing to detangle if needed :whistle:

Bye

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Hi,

Mothers candidates are not dead
View attachment 18990607 View attachment 18990608
Some really had difficulties to produce new roots but now I have at least one of each female blooming at this moment.
Each pot holds two cuttings, it won't be amusing to detangle if needed :whistle:

Bye
Do you want to keep those as motherplants in soil? Then I suggest to pot them soon. When you decide to keep them longer in your cloner it's better to shorten those long roots. Also you need to increase the nutrients.

Hi,

Day 46 flowering in progress.
View attachment 18993800
A Sensi Star fruit. I can't take any nice picture of the background plants but they are not as mature...
View attachment 18993801

Hehe that looks funny but it worked. It's going to take some efford to remove the buds from the screen but hey still better than letting them grow into your lights.

kordo

Hi,
Do you want to keep those as motherplants in soil? Then I suggest to pot them soon. When you decide to keep them longer in your cloner it's better to shorten those long roots. Also you need to increase the nutrients.
You're totally right once again. As I am a bit lazy, I thought to myself "tomorrow, I repot" until yesterday.
Hehe that looks funny but it worked. It's going to take some efford to remove the buds from the screen but hey still better than letting them grow into your lights.
That was the plan indeed. At least they're not burnt.

No need to be too ambitious when growing from seeds, it avoids disappointment.

So, I finally decided to handle these plants move into more suitable environment.
20240427_214253.jpg 20240427_214315.jpg
There were many nodes in roots so there was loss in the battle.

I still have some small pots with plants in dfferent survival state.
20240427_214752.jpg
I will see if some of my contacts could be interested in or if I will install it on my balcony for summer...