What's new

Leaf Problem

Shirley1957

Not actually holes as its just made the leaf "clear" in those "hole areas first plant I ever grew its so tall and beautiful but now Im seeing this please help

Attachments

• weedleaf.jpg
    weedleaf.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 51

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I had similar spots. I'm not sure, but there was Japanese beetles on plants and I just figured they did it.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Against the advice of 50% posts, I put up Japanese beetle traps. Half said not to use traps because it would attract more beetles to my grow. I stuck 1 trap at the edge of my property 2 weeks ago and within 3 days I no longer have any japanese beetles in my yard anywhere. Not on my cannabis plants Not even on my lemon balm, where they were the worst.

goingrey

Against the advice of 50% posts, I put up Japanese beetle traps. Half said not to use traps because it would attract more beetles to my grow. I stuck 1 trap at the edge of my property 2 weeks ago and within 3 days I no longer have any japanese beetles in my yard anywhere. Not on my cannabis plants Not even on my lemon balm, where they were the worst.
Are you going to keep the trap around in case there's still some left, or get rid of it to prevent attracting more beetles?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Use a magnifier and get a good look on the top and bottom of the leaves. Look for bug poop or any other signs of leaf damage. Just spraying plain water on a plant will do enough to keep some bugs at bay. IF it's only on 1 or 2 leaves it may have been a hit and run and don't worry about it. However if you have many leaves like that, you may need to spray the whole plant down. IF you see "bugs active" on your plant you will need to use a soap or neem spray every 3 days, up to 12 days to catch all the different bug stages. 😎