What's new

LBH's ATP Haze + Auto SDH Outdoors in north 60

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LBH Sour Diesel Haze are up the seedbay!!!
http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=374
get them while there hot

I got some from the 2nd earliest plant, most went to the hash pile that i will work on later. Two plants that were left on the spot got overrun by the cold weather and pretty much died standing there. This best plant smokes very well after a month or so of curing, good heady high with some body stone to it. Taste is earthy and musky, but it has a certain freshness to it too. I can't quite place the smell or the taste, not too hazey, but not sweet either. All n all i'd say this is well worth a try, especially if u'r more south than 60N. With the right pheno it's good here in the North too, but would be better suited for some warmer climate where the season goes on longer. With that said, this is prolly my fave smoke from this years OD adventures. Haven't had time to smoke everything yet :)

And yea, this is why i don't do smoke reports too often, they all tend to suck :)
picture.php

Big up LBH! :)

Bro you guy's worked the strain a bit last i heard? update on that ..:biggrin: you gone plant more of my gentica this year love to see them outdoor so far up Noordic meabey some more early finneshing ones

peace LBH