What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Layout Update Feedback

How are we doing? Overall, is the revised layout?

• Much Better

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Better

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Just OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confusing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent! Wish we still had the system though that shows "up votes" and always thought would be good to incorporate the number of "down votes" too.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi @StevenHXF
I want to say thx for all the work u put in the update. Looks and works nice and handy.

I use icmag most with my mobile and loading pics can take very long. Is there an option to reduce the resolution of the pics displayed?

Today i tried to search for cbc but the search function always excludes cbc and other 3 letter terms. It would be great if the search function could be changed to include 3 letter terms.

Thx chilliwilli

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I really don’t like that I have to confirm I just liked a post, and it brings me to a new page to confirm I just liked a post. Then after I confirm I just liked the post it resets back to the top of the page. Is there a way in my settings to stop that?

Ca++

I really don’t like that I have to confirm I just liked a post, and it brings me to a new page to confirm I just liked a post. Then after I confirm I just liked the post it resets back to the top of the page. Is there a way in my settings to stop that?
I just liked your post. No confirmation required. I have never seen a confirmation request.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I just liked your post. No confirmation required. I have never seen a confirmation request.
Thank you for the reply, now I’m back on and it’s not asking me to confirm every post I like anymore. Must’ve just been a temporary bug or something. Just liked your post without any problems. I appreciate it :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I like it…
I have to admit I didn’t like the change at first (I rarely like change) but my curmudgeonliness wore off quite quickly, and pictures are so much easier to upload 👍