What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Large scale cannabis grinder suggestions

Cvh

Supermod
Those grain ginders are unique in that you can control how course or fine your product is. you can go from all jagged crumbles to all flour if you like.
If the rotary grinder that I ordered doesn't work for my purpose then I'll be sure to try your suggestion.

xet

If a GreenBroz is out of budget then a commercial blender will be the easiest route.

I have ran thousands of pounds thru a GreenBroz, there is no better machine out there. With a little bit of hand pressure you can gobble those nugs up in the blades and drop them into small jiblets in the bucket below. Especially if the material is ultra dry.
Outco-800x800.png
IMG_2104.jpg

Cvh

Supermod
Greenbroz is too large scale for me. It reads on their website that their model G process +100 lbs an hour.

A dedicated blender is also on my list if that rotary grinder I ordered doesn't perform. The rotary grinder costs 80 euro. A decent blender costs more.

xet

It reads on their website that their model G process +100 lbs an hour.
Yes, they are beasts. As is important for the GreenBroz - anytime you get into commercial quantities - disassemble and clean your entire machine's moving parts often - absolutely day to day. The resins can build layers little by little over time and cause variances to push parts apart and warp everything all to hell.

Reactions: Cvh

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I have such a thing for grinding malt. It will turn the buds in pucks. It's just a pastamachine with nubby rolls. Works good for dry grains because they are brittle. Some can squeeze soaked grains.

Last edited:

goingrey

So what about trichome damage from grinding before sieving, something to worry about and think about when choosing the grinder?

Good idea to grind it up frozen?

Cvh

Supermod
I have such a thing for grinding malt. It will turn the buds in pucks. It's just a pastamachine with nubby rolls. Works good for dry grains because they are brittle. Some can squeeze soaked grains.
Ok, thanks for your feedback. Saves me from ordering one...:(

Cvh

Supermod
So I have received the grater below a few days ago and been testing it out since. I'm quite happy with the result. Very easy to use, I grinded a quarter pound in just minutes. This is what I was looking for. Thanks everyone for helping me out! ☺️

revegeta666

So I have received the grater below a few days ago and been testing it out since. I'm quite happy with the result. Very easy to use, I grinded a quarter pound in just minutes. This is what I was looking for. Thanks everyone for helping me out! ☺️

I stayed for the whole song lol 🙈
The grater looks badass by the way.

Reactions: Cvh