What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Land of a thousand colas, part deux

gmanwho

Veteran
Early flower pic of the soil beds , front left is the gello cut, back left blue dream, front right cherry cookie x stardawg ix

IMG_4402.jpeg

Maha kala mind blown cut gifted from @flower~power

IMG_4449.jpeg

Sip bucket side of room about day 18, Front left Grape gello 16 (grape stomper x gello), front left center Royal kush, then 2 plants front right are golden goat nl haze

If I’m able to keep this side of canopy in check, I’ll deserve a medal. 12 buckets and 9 different plants

IMG_4468.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4449.jpeg
    IMG_4449.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4342.jpeg
    IMG_4342.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
Mmh, your hike trail looks really nice!
Surf n sun n natur 🥰

The Coastal trails are amazing. ALot of preserves and or dedicated areas. Or railways turned trails. Light houses. Many many areas that you get the feeling as if it could be a postcard.

When summer is here, and everything greens up, on a clear day the sky becomes such a vivid blue. Its like everything becomes so vivid and high definition. Surreal

Visting the working fishing villages in the fall. The lobster boats floating on water mirrors against the fall colors of the trees. Ridiculous

Great atv and snowmobile trails too. This year i hope to take a few camping trips with the enduro. Backpack, tent & fishing poles

An interesting fact, maine coast is only like 230 miles from south to northeast, but because of all of the peninsulas and its tidal bays, there are over 3500 miles of coast line. That is almost 60 miles more of coast line then California. On record, maine has 3166 islands

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts