Lambs thunder fucking bread test

sdd420

I got the beans in my hands now! Starting in water then going to put into 1 gallon pots to start. I will try to keep these under control by topping etc. my cabinet is 6 feet growing space approx 5 feet high by 4 wide so if need be my back up plan is to veg til 4/20 then put outside in 50 gallon smart pots . Thanks again to AD and big C. Peace sdd420

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Excellent,sdd
Sound like a good plan for keeping controlled...

I you will find the stretch come flip to be 1.5-2 nothing bad at all...

Have a great time with them and I can wait to see how this goes...
Thank you for your time and effort bro...

picture.php

View image in gallery

sdd420

Well after 48 hours in water 3/6 popped. One was so small I am not going to count it. I planted all 6 regardless in fox farm soil and in 1 gallon pots. I want to veg them until I am ready to take clones and put some outdoors for a fall harvest . To do so I need to wait till mid or late April or they will flower. So clones taken will go out and the rest will flower in my cabinet right away. I am hoping to harvest by mid June or so maybe July 1 if its a long flower. Then fall harvest by early November will work here. Updates to come as soon as they break ground. Peace sdd

sdd420

Ok #4 broke ground. I have 4/5 above ground:tiphat16/8 lighting until 4/20, then outside in the Cali sun peace sdd

Last edited:

sdd420

Hello IC, AD, another sprout came up after all so 5/6 overall. They are still very small but on they're way to something special. So a few shots for you all peace sdd

sdd420

Here's the two best ones so far. Starting to get some fat leaves eh. Still plan to clone and run outside when big enough hopefully by 4/20! Rocking on here hopeful and happy:dance013:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
I so can't wait for these to do their thing for ya bro.
Looking awesome to me and it's amazing what can come crom such small plant's.
Great show!

sounds dank. will b following :thumb:

big fan of the lambs bread. also ATF was a good smoke when i was younger. i almost got NorStar's Columbian thunder fuck (atf x santa marta columbian gold) at the last HT LA medcan cup, but went with their Golden Child (Highland Oaxaca gold x (cheese x santa marta columbian gold) instead. will b lookin into Cannafornia for sure

sdd420

They are taking off now baby! But I am having what looks like calcium or magnesium deficiency or over watering . I have started feeding with nutes but plan on getting some organics ASAP. Also want to start foliar feeding too. Here's some pics still 5 of 6 going peace sdd

sdd420

Here's an update as I need to flower for sex and then get clones rooted. The clones go outside and on to flower for the rest in the cabinet under hps.I can take all summer to pick a mother plant after seeing it from seed and clone inside and outdoors too. Peace sdd

sdd420

sounds dank. will b following :thumb:

big fan of the lambs bread. also ATF was a good smoke when i was younger. i almost got NorStar's Columbian thunder fuck (atf x santa marta columbian gold) at the last HT LA medcan cup, but went with their Golden Child (Highland Oaxaca gold x (cheese x santa marta columbian gold) instead. will b lookin into Cannafornia for sure

Golden Child sounds well ....Golden haha very nice genetics though and a very nice pickup bro peace sdd

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Here's an update as I need to flower for sex and then get clones rooted. The clones go outside and on to flower for the rest in the cabinet under hps.I can take all summer to pick a mother plant after seeing it from seed and clone inside and outdoors too. Peace sdd[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51852&pictureid=1232523&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51852&pictureid=1232522&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51852&pictureid=1232524&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Awesome stuff sdd...
Sounds like a great system...
Thinking of tossing a few seeds outside this summer for kicks....
They look great.... :dance013:

sdd420

Well well looks like 3/5 have shown to be female! Two more still can't tell. Not really much stretch yet here is a picture. Peace sdd

sdd420

By the way one showed female at 8 days the rest at 10/11 days . Does that mean it is a quick finisher? Or maybe that doesn't corralate? Quick to show flower may mean nothing at all but 8 days seems fast to me anyway peace sdd

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Digging the looks of them sdd...
Long,well defined leaves... Solid..

In my book... Quick to show sex is a good trait but
I dont think it represents how quickly they will finish...

Would be nice,tho...

Happy 420 to you and yours bro...