Laboratory Grade, Half Million Dollar MMJ facility.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
it's true, I know your situation all to well friend. My TX remark was not directed at you. it comes from a conversation I had with an older gentleman, (silverado savings and loan victim).
But your story, mine and plenty others like ours should be the sounding call for us to get off our asses and push back.
Karma works bud. Won't be long before many of the investors/owners/lawyers etc will be sitting w/ their balls in the vice, many already are. I know you feel jaded about the whole scene but man maybe not getting into the commercial game was a blessing in disguise. Stay up homie, you know where I stand on the commercial issue :D

Last edited:

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
"That's a bold statement"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpcQTLVlJU

Looking back, and hearing from others, not getting into the commercial bus was a good decision. I was trying back in '09, but just never worked out. And now that I think back on it my 'partners' would have not worked out at all.
Blessing in disguise is right.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
it's not a moonshine thread without chest thumping. is everyone here a noob? if it really hurts your feelings, take what he says with a grain of salt. our scene takes all types to fill it out. maybe hardcore balls to the wall mountain dwelling folk aren't your cup of tea, if thats the case, it'd say exit the thread now. hippies here are bound to get some bruises if you're trying to do battle.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
it's not a moonshine thread without chest thumping. is everyone here a noob? if it really hurts your feelings, take what he says with a grain of salt. our scene takes all types to fill it out. maybe hardcore balls to the wall mountain dwelling folk aren't your cup of tea, if thats the case, it'd say exit the thread now. hippies here are bound to get some bruises if you're trying to do battle.

TMB, u have any idea how much I love u. lol. Cant wait to see ya later this year. U know me without knowing me. Im sure our buddy explained me a bit, cause I love him too with all my strains!!

Im an Alpha Dog, I make no excuses, I just piss and crap in your yard cause thats what an alpha dog does.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
haha yes he has. even though both him and I generally lean toward the hippie spectrum of life (obviously) lol, we know how to respect skill and dedication and not hate on people for a difference in opinion, lifestyle, or personality.

the one thing we all have in common is that we tell it like it is, bluntly. not everything we say is popular, but we call it like we see it.

Space Case

Learn to read my child....... I said I didnt like the taste of the AERO-ponic herb I grew from the Tubes I built, bland...My coco and slab grown herb taste like the dew from a virgin angels velvet igloo, nothing better.

Dude, you said you were pushing your ppms like super high?!?! Right? 1400+ppm or so?

I rock RDWC at 1.2 EC at PEAK BLOOM, not more....I've pushed em harder, but it only makes em harder to flush and taste like shit....if they run a little hungry and yellow, so be it...I'd rather lose on yield and keep the quality up...

I would have to say most Colorado beef isn't with the NorCal folks...
Tends to be the SoCal folks in my experience.

You live there, you know. Two different worlds, one state.

I agree, the Bay and Norcal people are a total different breed than LA and IE people...but California is huge, dynamic, and diverse, as is the entire country (well, okay, the south and midwest aren't very diverse).

Personally, I can't blame anyone from any state, as Tierra Rojo said, I've seen greed and selfish business out here from all types, locals and transplants, but most of it comes from the biz suits that are trying to run things like a "legitimate business" i.e. corporate pharma....i.e. profit before anything at the expense of everything...its pretty easy to weed out (no pun intended) the real heads from the suits, but somehow thanks to the elected shit heads, someone passed the suits the torch and they fucking ran with it and lit the forest on fire...

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Hey Space. I ran the ppm's at max first round to see what I could push em to with this much wattage. Max was 1400-1700 for most. The 2nd round I ran at minimum PPms which were in the 1000-1300 and kept the plants hungry and overall quality went up and smell and flavor. Im trying to dial in my nutes so that I can forcast my exact nute schedule/requirements for the next year. Ill get back to posting pics...asap

fido

Ye i would also love to know what seed company you've started :)
my seed company is called
''the new guy who cant stop killing his plants'' seed company.
our logo is a photo of a big pile of dookie with files hoovering over it yo.
i have the highest return rate of any seed company. bar none.
i suck
but im in love with this thing
and
i couldnt stop trying if i wanted to!

fido
*i make no seeds and kinda lied about killing every plant. im getting better over time.
this forum has helped me loads*