What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

La pesca, uno stile di vita

spigolaro

Good morning and happy Sunday everyone, I open this tread for lovers and enthusiasts of sport fishing, I know that there are many here on the forum and so I thought why not create a tread of our own and hopefully see your catches from every part of the globe? It would be very nice even if first it is necessary to make a very important premise for me: it is clear for everyone to see our seas and beaches increasingly dirty, polluted and unhealthy. with a drastic reduction in fish size unfortunately. Indiscriminate fishing has greatly reduced fish stocks, ruined the seabed, in short, a disaster for which we are all more or less responsible. Every time I go for a walk by the sea and see it dirty and full of rubbish of all kinds it makes me think how an intelligent being such as the human being could have fallen so low, what future will the new generations have if are we and in many places have we brought everything to ruin and destruction?
Having said this premise, the intent is to convey to those who read the healthy and clean passion that every self-respecting fisherman should have, procuring food with his own hands and intelligence, partially cutting off the chain of large distribution and supermarkets and I write in part because unfortunately, whether we like it or not, we are all now under the thumb of this mechanism.
This tread is not mine but everyone's, yes I opened it but everyone can contribute to making it full of images without showing ugly slaughter or fish thrown on a counter with a price tag.
I have been practicing freediving for many, many years and for me it is a lifestyle because the sea has given me so much and not only in terms of catches and beautiful fish; he was also a lifeline in the most difficult and toughest moments of my life so I owe him a lot. For me one of the most beautiful and pleasant things is getting out of the water after fishing and lighting a nice cannon, it's these little things that give life spice and for me my life is made up of emotions like seeing a beautiful sea bass that swims on the surface of the water hidden in the hollow of the wave ready to prey on small fish, they are moments, short moments dictated by one's own apnea, yes but those short moments experienced are very intense, I would say almost magical, here I mean this for going fishing. And then I would like to share with all of you my experiences with yours so let's immediately break the ice with some vamonoss photos.
IMG_20230321_165532~2.jpg
IMG_20231216_162409.jpg
IMG_20231216_162546.jpg
img_1_1674556317874~2.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone, I open this tread for lovers and enthusiasts of sport fishing, I know that there are many here on the forum and so I thought why not create a tread of our own and hopefully see your catches from every part of the globe? It would be very nice even if first it is necessary to make a very important premise for me: it is clear for everyone to see our seas and beaches increasingly dirty, polluted and unhealthy. with a drastic reduction in fish size unfortunately. Indiscriminate fishing has greatly reduced fish stocks, ruined the seabed, in short, a disaster for which we are all more or less responsible. Every time I go for a walk by the sea and see it dirty and full of rubbish of all kinds it makes me think how an intelligent being such as the human being could have fallen so low, what future will the new generations have if are we and in many places have we brought everything to ruin and destruction?
Having said this premise, the intent is to convey to those who read the healthy and clean passion that every self-respecting fisherman should have, procuring food with his own hands and intelligence, partially cutting off the chain of large distribution and supermarkets and I write in part because unfortunately, whether we like it or not, we are all now under the thumb of this mechanism.
This tread is not mine but everyone's, yes I opened it but everyone can contribute to making it full of images without showing ugly slaughter or fish thrown on a counter with a price tag.
I have been practicing freediving for many, many years and for me it is a lifestyle because the sea has given me so much and not only in terms of catches and beautiful fish; he was also a lifeline in the most difficult and toughest moments of my life so I owe him a lot. For me one of the most beautiful and pleasant things is getting out of the water after fishing and lighting a nice cannon, it's these little things that give life spice and for me my life is made up of emotions like seeing a beautiful sea bass that swims on the surface of the water hidden in the hollow of the wave ready to prey on small fish, they are moments, short moments dictated by one's own apnea, yes but those short moments experienced are very intense, I would say almost magical, here I mean this for going fishing. And then I would like to share with all of you my experiences with yours so let's immediately break the ice with some vamonoss photos.
View attachment 18934039 View attachment 18934040 View attachment 18934041 View attachment 18934042
I bet that plate has a lot of omega-3 in it. I wished I had a meal like that three times a week.

spigolaro

So guys, starting from the second photo above, baked sea bass with potatoes and cherry tomatoes, baked snapper with potatoes and lastly bonito encebollado is practically a South American dish, precisely from Ecuador, made by my wife. Anyway people post photos with nice captures, everyone is welcome in this tread.

Latest posts

Latest posts