What's new

LA NOXE prod. Me

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm old school and don't understand that electronic music. Why don't you find some real music that uses skills instead of just pushing buttons? Do you have anything from Danny O'keefe? Check this out.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I'm old school and don't understand that electronic music. Why don't you find some real music that uses skills instead of just pushing buttons? Do you have anything from Danny O'keefe? Check this out.

I'm actually a multi-instrumentalist and appreciate all genres, and have been in a variety of bands throughout my life. I mainly play guitar, and have had a grunge project for years. I'm actually not pushing buttons, except for pressing the drum pads, every melody is composed using real keys on my MIDI controller and then quantized (nothing against those who actually do click in notes).

I actually just started producing these types of beats, because a little over 10 years ago, I was producing trap for some up and coming artists who unfortunately, one lost their life, and the other ended up getting sentenced to 145 years.

I live in Chile. Perreo/Reggaeton, in my opinion, is finally good. I happen to be in a very good position locked in with not only an upcoming artist, but an already established artist who drops songs every 23rd of the month.

I am simply sharing my composition to those who might want to hear it, use it, or perhaps HMU for beats. I understand electronic music isn't for everyone, the funny thing is, this isn't even considered electronic music in this day, despite it technically being "electronic".

tetragrammaton

Veteran

Perhaps this is more to your liking, composed, lyrics written, recorded, and mixed by me. Dedi(k)ated, to my GF. .

Latest posts

Latest posts