What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA confidential sift

Made a bit of the sift . 3 mins only to get this static rec . I had to press it I dropped a cpl grams the other day on accident . This la dumps . I hate the cold but I’m waiting for 20f or so to sift a bunch for the year .

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    983.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0594.jpeg
    IMG_0594.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 50

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Made a bit of the sift . 3 mins only to get this static rec . I had to press it I dropped a cpl grams the other day on accident . This la dumps . I hate the cold but I’m waiting for 20f or so to sift a bunch for the year .
Hell yes, looking good friend. That ought to ring your bell. Thanks for sharing.

Hell yes, looking good friend. That ought to ring your bell. Thanks for sharing.
It’s great for bed time . It’s insane how much and what quality sift this drops . My friend quit growing it and did not offer a cut to me first . I have 2.5 oz left to sift only . I’m saving it for the holidays .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 50

alvin88

Beautiful man. Do you run a few screens and then static? Or just one screen and static??

I've been planning on getting a set of screens. Then waiting until January to process all my outdoor. I've made a ton of bubble and bho in the past but for some reason right now dry sift is calling me!!!