What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

kwazulu natal

dread

Veteran
hey guys,i live in Belgium & need some info
i got seeds they were marked,, kwazulu natal''
i don't even know if the spelling is correct
i hope you guys can help me out & any info is welcome
bless
D

S

shokdee

KZN is the east coast of South Africa, used to be just Natal, then they added KwaZulu. The seeds are probably Zulu weed, Durban Poison. Speedy but has a nice licorice taste. How many seeds did you get and do they smell like roasted chocolate?

190px-Coat_of_arms_of_KwaZulu-Natal.svg.png

dread

Veteran
hey man,i got 6 seeds &they are clean,so nothing to smell......
tnx for the info so far

S

shokdee

Just kidding dread, if they smell mouldy, then they're bad.

I have a Durban Poison grow thread. Pop in there and say Hello and then I can help you better OK and we can continue the conversation...

Eish, man could be anything from swazi, to transkei, to durban poison, even hybrid hazes.. Could be anything! my suggestion is grow 2 or 3, see how they smoke and keep a clone and get back on here with pics if u really wanna find out what they are.

Else, my guess is its some hybrid swazi of sorts. So its a supa skunk, 2 hybrid sativas etc..
but i could be wrong. One thing though, i can assure you its a hybrid

Give thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts