What's new

KUSH: which one?

North34West122

Firing up a grow after about a year in the wilderness. Next week the following will arrive from Seed Boutique:

------------------------------------------------------
1 x FM4-White Widow () = $25.01
1 x FM4-Cinnamon () = $21.00
1 x FM4-Grapefruit () = $25.01
1 x FM4-Neville's Haze Hybrid () = $24.01
1 x FMX-C99 () = $23.21
:woohoo:
These are all from female seeds.

Now that I will have a nice selection of Sativas, I want to add a killer kush strain to my new garden. I live in SoCal so I've paid my $500/once for the real stuff and definitely need that classic lemon/fuel smell and taste. Doesn't have to be a great yeilder but a strain that can come close to average yeilds would be great--but quality will be first and foremost. :sasmokin:

If it matters, they'll be grown from soil indoors vegged under a 400w halide and flowered in a dual 600w hps equipped room.

Let the suggestions flow...

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your looking for the og kush, best seed wise are the s1's but im sure someone can spare a clone somewhere.

North34West122

:canabis: Let's just say that I am a relatively short drive from Dodger Stadium.

I would love to have a clone, but don't really have a source. By day, I'm a business type so, I'm not hanging around the old crowd anymore if ya know what I mean. I'm flexible though, concerned about security but not paranoid as my new grow will not be at my house. So, if anybody wanted to PM me with a lead or suggestion...

I never forget a favor :canabis:

Peace

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if ya dont want to search for a long time to get any "rare" kush go with TH Seeds HOG and go for the Kush pheno, she´s not bad at all :)
Fj

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
ledgends ultimate indica = LUI
Or MK-ultra
or Deep Chunk
or any other afghani should do you well.

monkey5

Veteran
north34west122, reeferman will have kingscross out this summer and also pink kush also this summer too both great strains,i believe....check out reefermans catolog...monkey5

Kush King

another kush lover... i cant wait till my crop comes down.. or even till this little bud of kush i just cut to test...2 week. oh 4:20 will be a good one...

Id mix kush with the c99 after you that mix er with sum white widow...

Id rilly leave the kush by itself thow just becuase the other strain could giver a twist in the smoke. and that pinny as you call it lemon/fuel might change...

but if you get another kush strain then MIXEER UP.

JWP

Lemon fresh BIG yielding POG sounds just like what your after.

Flying Dutchmen POG or Golden Skush. Whatever you like to call it…. It’s GOOD! One of the best yeilders around … 600+ per … cant go wrong bro.

Ask the old farts. I’m sure they will all recommend P.O.G :wave:

North34West122

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I want to respond in more detail later. but for now I leave with a pic of some stuff I got a few weeks ago in the orange county area. Got about four grams left. When I asked my friend which variety it was he just laughed, shook his head and said that "his guy" told him it was eith bubba or master kush. It is fantastic weed though with all of the qualities of the classic descriptions of top kush strains. Powerful, balanced high but not overpowering for some everyday smokers I could mention.

Peace

Bonus pic is some out door grown mendocino bud that is almost ready for a stint in unburped jars. This stuff arrived about six weeks ago, special delivery. A little leafy but filled with dense golden budlets (spiral structure) that smell and taste of piney bubblegum and give a med-strong sativa "up" buzz. great smoke.

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
id say it bubba not master kush, Master I dont think would be that fat.

Last edited:

UNREGISTRD

Get some BUBBA kush bro! its probably the best kush with the most yield all other kushs are really bomb but low yeilders so u need to take that in account as well when making your descision!

G

I'm running bay area club clones of MK-Ultra right now and at 19 days into the flip they look like yield is going to be okay. I don't think strength and kush-ness will be and issue with these girls either. In true med patient style I only veg 3 weeks. I have heard good things about the local club cuts of the hog too. I would drop everything to get ahold of some Grand Daddy Purple cuts, though not really a kush, it's the hottest thing right now clone-wise.

Latest posts

Latest posts