What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

kordo's introduction

kordo

Hi everybody,

Cannabis helps me to deal with stress, impulsivity and also stand back from some bad sides of this world since about 25 years.
I used to be an excessive drinker for more than 20 years and tried mushrooms, salvia, wild dagga, etc....

I ran my first grow in the early 2000s and produced for myself under MH and HPS 600W.
Due to lack of space, I had to stop growing few years ago so I missed it until last summer when my balcony hosted two female plants.
Not a large production but enough to be happy with and recall how happier is life when growing ganja.

I suffered an extremely serious health issue as gift of 2024.
That precipitated the arrangement of a gardening location, even a limited one.
I stopped smoking too and bought a vaporizer.

I will now grow in two tents 60cm x 60cm (2ft x 2ft), 160cm (5.25ft)and 90cm (2.95ft) heigth.
The short one will be used for mothers in soil and clones in aeroponic system.
An homemade hydroponic system will be in use in the other one.
I had to buy almost all devices as what I already own does not fit these constrained places.

Although I live in one of the lastest most prohibitive european countries, I am glad to be part of cannabis farmers again.

:greenstars:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi everybody,

Cannabis helps me to deal with stress, impulsivity and also stand back from some bad sides of this world since about 25 years.
I used to be an excessive drinker for more than 20 years and tried mushrooms, salvia, wild dagga, etc....

I ran my first grow in the early 2000s and produced for myself under MH and HPS 600W.
Due to lack of space, I had to stop growing few years ago so I missed it until last summer when my balcony hosted two female plants.
Not a large production but enough to be happy with and recall how happier is life when growing ganja.

I will now grow in two tents 60cm x 60cm (2ft x 2ft), 160cm (5.25ft)and 90cm (2.95ft) heigth.
I had to buy almost all devices as what I already own does not fit these constrained places.

Although I live in one of the lastest most prohibitive european countries, I am glad to be part of cannabis farmers again.

Welcome kordo!!!

Persianfarmer

Hi everybody,

Welcome brother! Greetings from the land of Persia…looking forward to seeing your magic at work